Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC has a net worth of 26 million. While PBF just made 25 mil in one night !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC has a net worth of 26 million. While PBF just made 25 mil in one night !!

Arum f'ing him w/ no vaseline.

Is that post-expenses or before?

Comment

what is NET WORTH 26 million? explain please. Net worth from the year? to the year?

Comment

and how much money is in your account??? i dont know how much either has and dont care..BUT i do hope Manny kicks Arum to the curb

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
          what is NET WORTH 26 million? explain please.

Web definitions

In business, net worth (sometimes called net liabilities) is the total assets minus total outside liabilities of an individual or a company. For a company, this is called shareholders' preference and may be referred to as book value. Net worth is stated as at a particular year in time. ...
          en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_worth

Comment

Didn't you just hear or read, Pac is broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              Web definitions

In business, net worth (sometimes called net liabilities) is the total assets minus total outside liabilities of an individual or a company. For a company, this is called shareholders' preference and may be referred to as book value. Net worth is stated as at a particular year in time. ...
              en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_worth
              i asked for the figure 26 million is it from the year? to the year?

Comment

...........................who cares?

Comment

Warren Buffet has billions of dollars, therefore, warren buffet is a greater boxer than Manny, Floyd, Sugar Ray, and both Klitscho's combined.

Comment

You guys are morons, nobody knows his net worth except himself.

There is one site out there that all you ******s use and that site is full of lies, its just a robot that searches google and "calculates" net worth based on news reports and other crap, so basically rumours.

Manny could have 1m or 100m networth, not only is this site pure BS for American "Celebrities" but he is from Pinoyland, that means nobody knows what he has.

They say Floyd's networth is 90m because thats how much he made in his fights, but they dont know how much of that was paid off to promoters/expenses/lawyers etc etc which is why Floyd was broke and owing IRS money.

It also says Mike Tyson's networth is "1m" which is a complete lie, why? Because it uses google to search for crap and calculates RUMOURS. His property alone is worth 10x that and he gets Royalties from his fights + movie deals.

So all you ******s who think there is a website that has "fighters" networth and its even 10% accurate then I have a bridge to sell you on my Swamp water front property in Florida.

Even Forbes, which does personal investigations and research into its "Top Richest" people/athletes etc doesnt get it right, they just guess from the info they find.

They dont have access to every government database on earth to find what people own or have a share/piece of.

So stop this debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X