Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Gays asking for Christian Marriage or just a civil agreement referred to as such

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Are Gays asking for Christian Marriage or just a civil agreement referred to as such

I don't get it, someone help

the latter for the majority of em.

Comment

Oh.. Then I think it should be allowed.. Marriage itself didn't originate with Christianity, it's been around much longer.

Comment

Comment

Wow breakbeat that pic is priceless.

Anyways as far as marriage i have come to the conclusion its fine as long as it is not in a church. Only a court house

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
            Oh.. Then I think it should be allowed.. Marriage itself didn't originate with Christianity, it's been around much longer.
            I don't think the opponents are arguing where marraige originated from. Most voters and political contributors follow faiths and they find complete strangers marrying to be a personal insult cause it's against their faith. I'm not agreeing with their stance, just clarifying it.

Comment

call it a civil union and give them **** there benefits, dont call it a marriage and im good... ill support the hell out of them ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post

holy **** lol

Comment

They want the same legal rights as a heterosexual couple.
                  The definition of marriage is not limited to religous aspects only.

mar⋅riage  /ˈmærɪdʒ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [mar-ij] Show IPA
                  –noun 1. the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.
                  2. the state, condition, or relationship of being married; wedlock: a happy marriage.
                  3. the legal or religious ceremony that formalizes the decision of a man and woman to live as husband and wife, including the accompanying social festivities: to officiate at a marriage.
                  4. a relationship in which two people have pledged themselves to each other in the manner of a husband and wife, without legal sanction: trial marriage; ****sexual marriage.

Comment

It's not possible to have a Christian Gay Marriage.

Comment

Working...
                    X