This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in Pac demands clottey to weigh in at 140 1/2

Manny Steroids Pacquiao is making demands that Joshua Clottey come in have a pound above the welterweight minimum limit. When asked him and Freddy the joke Roach said they are just trying to even the fight up the fight will be for Mannys diamond belt and Wbo title. Also there is a new belt the WBC made up called the Weight Drained belt made of platinum that will be on the line.

http://boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=339629

Miguel loses to Pac at any weight.

I'm not sure if its just me that notices, but some of you Puerto Ricans simply can't get over a Rican losing a fight.

You guys really need to just learn to man up and say, "ok, our guy got beat".

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua 2.0 View Post
      Manny Steroids Pacquiao is making demands that Joshua Clottey come in have a pound above the welterweight minimum limit. When asked him and Freddy the joke Roach said they are just trying to even the fight up the fight will be for Mannys diamond belt and Wbo title. Also there is a new belt the WBC made up called the Weight Drained belt made of platinum that will be on the line.

take a knee Vab

Comment

hey i accepted that pacroid beat him **** after the fight i was one of the only ricans that came in and gave props to manny go and check if you dont believe go check

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          take a knee Vab
          ill take some peds instead

Comment

wow, your **** is still swollen until now. it's in the past now and you need to accept the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
              http://boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=339629

Miguel loses to Pac at any weight.

I'm not sure if its just me that notices, but some of you Puerto Ricans simply can't get over a Rican losing a fight.

You guys really need to just learn to man up and say, "ok, our guy got beat".
              Thats funny I say the same thing about Floyd beating JMM. Floyd would dominate him at any weight.

Comment

hey i accepted that pacroid beat him **** after the fight i was one of the only ricans that came in and gave props to manny go and check if you dont believe go check
                Yea, you've accepted it so much that you're still crying about it.

Makes sense.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                    wow, your **** is still swollen until now. it's in the past now and you need to accept the truth.
                    The tru is that Cotto was not allowed to weigh 145 Pounds. No matter how you spin it.

If 145 is no BIG DEAL then why did Team Pac ask for it??

Comment

Working...
                    X