No announcement yet.

"MANNY" the movie/documentary......10 out of 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/201227902545?nav=SEARCH

Here is a ebay link but it will depend on what region your player will play. Check it out though!!

Comment

Originally posted by jamescd89 View Post
      Which itunes store did you buy it from ? I'm originally on the UK store but it said it's not available there. That's why I had to change to the US store.
      You can buy it at Amazon, it's also on Amazon instant for rent.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...=dp_mv_of_dp_1

Comment

Cool, thanks for the help

Edit: Looks like I'll be buying the bluray from amazon. At $25 on the australian itunes store, it's more or less the same as £13 for the bluray.
        Last edited by jamescd89; 11-27-2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

i watched it on google play, very well done movie!

Comment

I'm very very interested to watch this. I'll buy this one on ebay.

Comment

The main thing this video emphasized to me is just how much damage Pac took from the Margarito fight. No wonder his next couple of fights were not the same.

The Mayweather part was pretty funny, Floyd made to look foolish, which isn't hard I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
                The main thing this video emphasized to me is just how much damage Pac took from the Margarito fight. No wonder his next couple of fights were not the same.

The Mayweather part was pretty funny, Floyd made to look foolish, which isn't hard I guess.
                Agreed.....he was hurting bad after it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post

I've been saying pac was never the same after the marg fight even though manny won, that fight took a lot out of him.

Comment

Thanks OP, I never bought from Amazon UK before so I'll probably wait till the blu ray is released in the states

I did watch "I am Ali" 2 nights ago and it was highly entertaining as well.

Comment

Im checking this out ASAP rocky

Comment

Working...
                      X