Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring Magazine Latest Ranking: Cotto stays at #7 P4P, Pac jumps to #1 Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that way 1 and 2 will fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
      Dawson has beaten Adamek and beaten 2 top 5 LHWs in Johnson and Tarver.
      Yeah he has but i thought this kind of list got updated or should be based on how active you are etc each year, So far Dawson has some very uninspiring wins over Tarver/Johnson.

I mean for instance and im far from a big fan of the Klits but Vit beat down Arreola who was young rated and ranked but aint on this list seems odd to me.

Comment

Cotto is ranked too high, he should be about #12. Abraham and the Klitschkos should be there, Caballero should not be.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
          Yeah he has but i thought this kind of list got updated or should be based on how active you are etc each year, So far Dawson has some very uninspiring wins over Tarver/Johnson.

I mean for instance and im far from a big fan of the Klits but Vit beat down Arreola who was young rated and ranked but aint on this list seems odd to me.
          I've always wondered why they don't include heavyweights in the rankings. I think Tyson was P4P #1 in his prime, but they don't seem to rate them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            Cotto is ranked too high, he should be about #12. Abraham and the Klitschkos should be there, Caballero should not be.
            I agree on Abraham, but the P4P list usually doesn't count HWs.

Comment

A lot of these P4P lists are subjective. They will vary from person to person.

Comment

that's a bunch of bull**** politics.. now I KNOW for a fact The Ring is curropt.
                NO WAY IN HELL Mayweather should be above Mosley!!

Comment

Pretty favourable on Hopkins, Dawson and Pwill now. And I kinda like all them.

Is there a way I can automatically put anyone saying Mosely p4p #1 on ignore?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                    A lot of these P4P lists are subjective. They will vary from person to person.
                    Very true...

Comment

Pretty good case can be made for Abraham, imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X