No announcement yet.

Gabriel Rosado Takes Shots At Mayweather, His Fighters And The Moment PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    So did the gangster lose his last 4 fights?

Cause if he did then maybe he should consider a bullet proof vest

Comment

The good thing is they are willing to get tested, the sad part is they know they are getting tested and they are still trying to cheat or smoking cannabis? I dont know which is worse refusing to get tested or knowing you are getting tested then still taking something illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        and Ishe STILL didn't wanna fight him.....I wonder why?!?....maybe Gabby is just good enough to put doubt in a fighter like Ishe....so I guess those loses don't really mean much at the end of the day....Gabby ain't cuddled up under some big time promotional umbrella....never was....dude been out on the front line learning as he go along....no amateur career....none of that....fresh outta the frying pan and into the fire

I think that's something that gets overlooked with Gabby....he don't have a dad like the great Chavez to piggy back off...nah, he out there in the middle of the war zone without a bullet proof vest and two hand guns asking everybody for a war.....now THAT'S gangster!!
        You're missing the point philly. Gabby's mouth and reputation are holding him back. Why would Ishe or anyone over there want to do business with him, especially now?

He's turning people off, and he isn't bringing any real money to the table so he gets left out in the cold.

Comment

I don't care who says what about who...just show me where to sign up so I never have to see rosado on tv again.

Comment

Can't stand him. After all that stuff he said about charlo then he got his ass whooped. Said ggg had special gloves LOL. All he does is cry

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
              If anything we're force feed Gabe. This guy is always on HBO or Showtime losing to somebody. Honestly when was the last time he's won a fight? Broner and Love are fighting Mexican fighters. I guarantee Gabe wouldn't turn down a Love fight for a Mexican fighter on Cinco De Mayo weekend.
              Rosado has fought on one HBO and one Showtime card, not counting when he fought on the Mayweather PPV. He was used as a stepping stone for GGG/Quillin, so the matchmakers are to blame.

As for the tweets, I agree with the overall sentiment though they aren't entirely accurate. Periban is Mexican and Molina is Mexican-American, he's probably only counting Periban in his 2nd tweet. Regardless, it's surprising that there isn't a bigger match-up with a Mexican involved (Gonzalez, Mares). GBP doesn't have much to choose from though. At least there's a Latino in the main event...
              Last edited by kiaba360; 04-30-2014, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X