No announcement yet.

Global Boxing Council

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Boxing Council

Ashley Theophane fights for their Welterweight title tonight, in Luxembourg, against a bloke from Tanzania with a 20-16-2 record.

I don't know how old Chaurembo Palasa is but he turned pro in 1995.

Anyway, my question is Do you see the Global Boxing Council as a genuine belt

Never even heard of it ? Not sure why theoplane is bothering with that , he should go the euro route if anything

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
      Never even heard of it ? Not sure why theoplane is bothering with that , he should go the euro route if anything
      They were probably the promoters too. Luxembourg is the bad boy of the boxing world at the moment!

Ashley produced his first 1st round kayo. He's obviously improving.....

Comment

If it gets him some extra money good on him , but I think it's almost embarrassing to call yourself a champion if it's the global boxing councils version

Comment

I don't think he cares James. He just wants to be as busy as possible.

Comment

Just a useless trinket but he'd be better served staying over here rather than going back to the States. Our light-welter/welterweight divisions are starting to warm up and there a load of great fights to be made.

Taan, go into my 'Brits on tour' thread. If you haven't seen the Haskins-Jamoye fight yet, it's well worth the watch.

Comment

I punched a guy in a car park and was awarded the interim GBC Silver cruiserweight title for it.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Just a useless trinket but he'd be better served staying over here rather than going back to the States. Our light-welter/welterweight divisions are starting to warm up and there a load of great fights to be made.

Taan, go into my 'Brits on tour' thread. If you haven't seen the Haskins-Jamoye fight yet, it's well worth the watch.

Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

Good fight Haskins v Jamoye I thought Haskins would get beat he is one tough guy Jamoye, gave McDonnell a good fight.

Wrong tactics for Haskins but I think with Jamoye you have to be very conditioned, fit and be ready for war, you got to rough him up a bit

Comment

Working...
                  X