No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Froch, Mack Face To Face - Promise Knockouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Froch, Mack Face To Face - Promise Knockouts

International Boxing Federation (IBF) super middleweight champion Carl "The Cobra" Froch (29-2, 21 KOs) and challenger Yusaf Mack (31-4, 17 KOs) went face to face and promised to knock each other out on Saturday night, when they trade punches in Froch's hometown in Nottingham, England. IBF No.5-ranked Mack (31-4, 17 KOs) has been fighting as a light heavyweight for the past five years. He lost his lone world title shot to IBF 175-pound champion Tavoris Cloud by eighth-round technical knockout in 2006.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Froch!!!

Comment

froch is going to kill mack real bad

Comment

How much of an upset would a Mack victory be? NSB would implode.

Comment

Froch by KO/TKO

Comment

Comment

i like yusaf alot, i actually met him a couple times, but I think froch is gonna annihilate him

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                How much of an upset would a Mack victory be? NSB would implode.

Would be funny but there's simply no way Mack see's the final bell.

Comment

Froch has hammers for forearms, no wonder Bute buckled after a few solid connects

Comment

Mack surprisingly has a decent chin, but his stamina are where his issues fall, and coming down to 168 certainly can't help matters given the fact Mack moved up to 175 because 168 was badly draining him. If Mack somehow doesn't struggle with the weight, and is in good shape, don't be surprised if hew makes this interesting for a few rounds, against Cloud some people had Mack ahead before he got caught with that left hook. Frochy does have to be careful of Mack's awkward looping overhand right, though. And his left hook. Mack dropped Librado Andrade hard with a left hook, and that was right after Kessler hit Andrade with everything he had and couldn't even faze Andrade, so Mack does have sneaky power.

After an awkward first 4 or 5 rounds where Froch is struggling to find his range, I expect to see him turn it up a notch in rounds 6 and 7, and by the 9th or 10th round, Froch should force a stoppage, and Mack will eek out a couple of rounds, but Carl will be leading on most peoples scorecards 77-75. I expect it to be surprisingly fun to watch for a few rounds as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X