No announcement yet.

Male Health

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Health

Dayum, one of my balls seems to have shrunk while the other one is like 3 times its size. Plus im getting aches in the small ball over past few days and a heavy feeling. I've checked my balls but didnt find any lumps.

anyone else ever have this? im not sure if the size change has happened suddenly or not. i should pay more attention to downstairs.

Are u taken PEDs?????

Comment

As long as there is no lumps you should be ok. See your doctor if you're worried.

Comment

Might be an infection like Orchitis or Epididymitis.

If it were something more serious like a torsion then you'd be in agony dude, and need to get yerself to hospital asap.

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me...u have to find a way to get your hands on a needle. Its gonna hurt really bad but what u have to do is poke through the larger testicle about 7 or 8 times. After that, they should be about the same size again

Comment

Thanks for help.

I'm not in agony. It's like a cramp you get in your arm, except around the ball. Comes and goes too. And odd that its in the small ball and not the one that seems wayyy bigger.

I should go doc. Gonna hate that part.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanhatton View Post
              Thanks for help.

I'm not in agony. It's like a cramp you get in your arm, except around the ball. Comes and goes too. And odd that its in the small ball and not the one that seems wayyy bigger.

I should go doc. Gonna hate that part.
              Get there quick, bro. Most likely a urine test and/or ultrasound. Some antibiotics and you're home free.

Comment

Go straight to ur doctor.

Comment

u havnt done any excessive masturbating have u??? not kidden either...

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                    u havnt done any excessive masturbating have u??? not kidden either...
                    No ha I wish that was the reason

Comment

Working...
                    X