Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the **** do you Chicanos think that today is Mexican Independence day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the **** do you Chicanos think that today is Mexican Independence day?

I see all you American f@ggots putting up on facebook feliz dia de la independencia which makes me say LOL WHUT. Seriously, same **** happened at school today. And you expect me to have respect for you guys being Mexican when you don't even understand the culture LMAO

shut up b1tch

who let this ho.e post up in hurrrrr

Comment

Who the f**k thinks that today is Mexico's Independence day
      It's National Mayo Day duh!!!!!

Comment

chinga tu madre raba racista de mierda
        el unico pedejo que piensa que hoy es dia de la indpedencia mexicana eres tu

Comment

nobody here thinks its the mexican inpendence day

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
            I see all you American f@ggots putting up on facebook feliz dia de la independencia which makes me say LOL WHUT. Seriously, same **** happened at school today. And you expect me to have respect for you guys being Mexican when you don't even understand the culture LMAO

The better question is??
            Why the **** is Rab a skinny ugly ****en ******, who moved from Tijuana to San Diego to recieve Aids treatment. Mother****er hates Chicanos but comes to their country to receive medical attention for his AIDS Virus!! We told that ****er to stop prostituting himself to all those PR's and white pedophiles who would cross the border just to butt **** him!! No iso caso el pendejo maricon!! Muerete ya culero!!

Comment

hahahahahahaha Even blacks know that today Mexicans beat the French.

Comment

a la mejor se quivocaron, pero bueno no es para tanto..........no la hagas de pedo

Comment

Working...
                X