Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most creepy unexplained thing thats ever happend to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I thought you owned a gun.
    He does. He has a Super Soaker 5000 Series. Lol jk.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Give me a break, as if you knew what ectoplasm was at 13, or a wet dream as I mentioned before. How old are u now?
      Turned 24 last week. Scary stuff

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
        Saw your fugly baby-momma takin 50 bucks from a stranger, then they both went into a dixi-toilet that began to wobble heavily afterwards. Looked like some NASA-rocket of Cape Canaveral heading to stratosphere. Dayum, that was fookin strange und unbeliiiiievable.
        ill paint your block red with whatevers in your mothers vagina at the time. son.

I told this story to riz; when i was about 6-7 yrs old something went down at the school i used to go to where kids 6-18yrs old went to school...well one day something caused the entire school to go into mass hysteria. It started with the older kids going nuts that they saw a spirit walking around on the school grounds, so what we had was a situation with kids running away from a particular area of the school grounds because of what they saw. Basically, over 200 of the older kids were crowded looking in the same direction of where the spirit was. Once it got out to my classroom which happened to be about 100-200feet from the area the spirit was we all ran out to take a look. It was nuts, people were getting trampled all over the place. I remember seeing a staff moving by itself upright(as if someone was walking with it) and what looked like footsteps on the grounds were it was. Idk what the story was behind that incident but there was a backstory that the spirit came back for something.
        thats some wild ass ****! lol

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        My land line phone rang at 4:26 A.M. one morning, waking me up. I answered it and there seemed to be nobody on the other end........I wrote it off as a robo-call. You know where there's an invalid transmission between an automated call system etc. I went outside to take a piss in the lawn (Something I love doing in the morning for some reason)......and I heard what clearly were feet shuffling and branches cracking (had to be a big animal) I ran back inside, grabbed the big mag lite and my small baseball bat then went to investigate. Well I clearly saw depressed areas in the weeds and eye level broken branches around the bend. Went back inside, the phone rang again and once again there was nobody on the other end at first I thought.......then I heard clearly breathing. Like a nasal wind charge into the phone lol.........I started screaming on the line threatening whoever it was hardcore style and they hung up. Needless to say I didn't go back to sleep but I was on edge wondering who the **** was stalking my house and had my telephone number.

True story. That's probably the strangest and or I suppose "creepiest" unexplained thing that has happened to me ever. To this day I wondered who the **** it was.

I'm sure it wasn't friends playing pranks, they're not that type and they know they might lol get hurt if I mistake them for intruders.

Funny thing is, I also have no caller ID on my phone, but I figured I would have just busted them lol by looking at the number.
        i gotta text while reading this, scared the **** outta me lol

Comment

he said unexplained. All you need to do is google sleep paralysis for an explanation.
          How would I google sleep paralysis in 1991?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
            How would I google sleep paralysis in 1991?
            Lol, even worse, it happened over 18 yrs ago and you still haven't figured it out. Its simple to go to a library or ask a pro about it w.e year it happened

Comment

Never myself but I heard a story from my girlfriend that her brother's friend has a spirit in his house.
              Basically it apparently has troubled him since a child. I don't know much on that, but once he woke up at night and his wife upper body (From her back) was 45 degrees and she was sleeping, facing him. Her hands were in the air.

He woke up his brother to help him, and his brother saw her like that and ran downstairs straight away.
              To this day his brother does not go in the room, and calls his nieces and nephews out of it.

My girlfriend told me a story of a haunted toilet in her secondary school. They use to go and smoke in there, and there would be banging noises and sounds of people talking in the next cubicles. They then use to try open the doors, but it would be locked, and when they looked from the next cubicle from above, it would be empty. That toilet is apparently very infamous and hardly anyone goes there.

Then a friend of mine who use to go graveyards and forrests etc to search for scary things. He was a bit of a nutcase, but he use to thrive on chasing ghosts etc...

One day they heard noises in the toilets. Him and his friends ran in and I think a door shut. They tried pushing it but it was 100% stuck. Then they looked above the side and saw it was locked. They believe a spirit locked it. Not sure if toilets are notrious for these bad things but yeah, that **** is freaky.

Comment

I have had sleep paralysis once.

I never knew what it was back then, but I woke up and tried getting up. I couldn't move and wnated to shut for my mum. I coudln't talk. I was awake but froze, I could think, and I was just **** scared, like WTF is happening, am I dead, asleep. paralysed, dreaming etc...

It lasted for about 1 minute and when I woke up properly I was sweating. Scary ****

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
                  Never myself but I heard a story from my girlfriend that her brother's friend has a spirit in his house.
                  Basically it apparently has troubled him since a child. I don't know much on that, but once he woke up at night and his wife upper body (From her back) was 45 degrees and she was sleeping, facing him. Her hands were in the air.

He woke up his brother to help him, and his brother saw her like that and ran downstairs straight away.
                  To this day his brother does not go in the room, and calls his nieces and nephews out of it.

My girlfriend told me a story of a haunted toilet in her secondary school. They use to go and smoke in there, and there would be banging noises and sounds of people talking in the next cubicles. They then use to try open the doors, but it would be locked, and when they looked from the next cubicle from above, it would be empty. That toilet is apparently very infamous and hardly anyone goes there.

Then a friend of mine who use to go graveyards and forrests etc to search for scary things. He was a bit of a nutcase, but he use to thrive on chasing ghosts etc...

One day they heard noises in the toilets. Him and his friends ran in and I think a door shut. They tried pushing it but it was 100% stuck. Then they looked above the side and saw it was locked. They believe a spirit locked it. Not sure if toilets are notrious for these bad things but yeah, that **** is freaky.
                  hunted toilets?

thats actually pretty creepy lol

Comment

Well some say that filthy areas where not many go to are haunted.

Abandoned houses, forrest, trees, toilets, graveyards.

Who knows what happens when we sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      I thought you owned a gun.
                      If you pull a gun on someone, you use it. Otherwise it's a piece of cold steel that serves no purpose other than insulating the palm of your hand.

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                      i gotta text while reading this, scared the **** outta me lol
                      I'm honest in that I was "freaked out". My nerves were rattled and my knees were shaking a tad bit, but that's normal under any type of duress situation. However I remember clearly telling myself:

"**** it. **** him" when I went searching. That's the only way to eliminate fear is to simply say **** it. In my mind it is.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X