Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does the Pacquiao-Bradley Master Thread have 100k more views than Floyd-Maidana??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refreshed 100k times awaiting my pwning from mathed when i made fun of bradley's moustache

Comment

Fight is a better fight, with more controversy surrounding it. And there are far more pac huggers than Mayweather/Maidana fans combined on this site.

Comment

Because the fight is only one week away. Post and threads don't make a P4P fighter. Once the Mayweather fight gets closer it will get more views.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
          Why does Floyd constantly outsell Pacquiao if pacquiao is the more exciting fighter and fights better competition, then?
          I agree with what you say. what where the ppv buys on pacquiao vs Rios and what where the ppv buys Mayweather vs canelo?

Comment

Because Froid v Maidana is an absolute turkey of a fight, and with the exception of the floydspastics, everyone knows it.

Comment

Because Floyd/Maidana is a foregone conclusion. There's nothing compelling about it. Floyd is going to potshot the brakes off Maidana and win every round.

Bradley/Pac has a lot of "angles" to discuss. Killer instinct, redemption, etc, etc.

Comment

Because PAC fans are 100k times crazier?

Or maybe it's just a better fight.

Comment

More history between the boxers (Pac&Tim) (more drama.) more competitive (atleast on paper.) Mayweather an Maidanna never even met before, and Maidana is going into the fight a HUGE under-dog, where as the only one calling him a dangerous opponent is Floyd. Not very exciting proceedings going on there...

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                    Why does Floyd constantly outsell Pacquiao if pacquiao is the more exciting fighter and fights better competition, then?

PPVs define a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkobra View Post
                      I agree with what you say. what where the ppv buys on pacquiao vs Rios and what where the ppv buys Mayweather vs canelo?
                      yea, rios is as big of a star as canelo is.......................................

Comment

Working...
                      X