Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia To Brandon Rios: Are You Jealous of Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
    I agree. Garcia is getting too much hype for beating a shot to **** morales and knocking khan out who was coming off a loss. I think rios is more proven. And if they get into a dog fight i'd favor him over garcia.
    It will be a dog fight, Garcia is a come forward fighter. He is taylored made for Rios.. Garcia's down fall will be when he thinks he can go forward and attack Rios the way he did against Khan and Morales.. Garcia is not that good of a boxer, like Abril and Acosta were, to give Rios problems.. Rios will **** him up, believe it!!

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
      I agree. Garcia is getting too much hype for beating a shot to **** morales and knocking khan out who was coming off a loss. I think rios is more proven. And if they get into a dog fight i'd favor him over garcia.
      Khan lost vs Peterson because of the 2 point deductions.
      Maidana could not beat Khan and barely beat the same Morales that Garcia beat twice. I know Morales is shot but Maidana struggled with a shot Morales.

Rios has proven that he could take a punch but he hasn't fought someone better than anyone in Garcia's resume.

Rios lost to Abril.

Tell me what is Rios best win?

In a dog fight I favor Rios over Garcia but skill wise Garcia is a better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        So you jumped on the band wagon when?? Was it when he fought and beat a mediocre Holt or a shot to **** Morales, or was it when he fought a glass chinned, who had already lost twice, Khan?? Rios might not be technically sound but his chin and heart will always be better than anything that clown Garcia has.. Believe me! If they ever fight Rios will **** Garcia up!!
        I agree at this piont Rios kills Danny, only if Danny gets better in movement, and uses angles and dosen't stay still then maybe he has a chance to win. Danny seems like a cool kid, but his dad can get under your skin if you let him.

Comment

HAHAHA sure buddy!! Rios will break that foold down. You act like ****en Garcia is like the next Mayweather or seomething.. HAHAHAHA Even superior fighters like Mayweather have been bullied and beat by less skilled fighters who come forward and have great chins and heart like Rios, Remember Castillo VS Mayweather I?? I seen enough from Garcia, especially in the first fight with Morales, to know that he aint ****t and will get ****en up by Rios if they ever fight!!

right lmfao. not sure what mayweather has to do with garcia and rios, but apparently you are grasping at straws. rios will be exposed and forgotten within 2 years, so have your fun for now, im no buzzkill. enjoy fantasy island.

lol rios. dude does an amazing job at blinding people. worst fighter in boxing, but still his fans say he will beat anybody cause he has a big mouth. khan has a big mouth, bigger than rios, and look whats been happening with him. only a matter of time. but you make sure and enjoy tomato can's fame for now, k buddy??

garcia will lose down the road, thats inevitable, but to say rios will beat him, thats like saying you would beat him. lol come on man, get a grip

Comment

rios answering questions from the media danny.I doubt rios is
            jealous of u.Its a fight boxing fans wanna see.

Comment

Dudes **** on Garcia but pump up rios. Danny has done way more at 140 then rios has. I love to watch rios fight but to is vastly overrated on here.

I guess because rios is Mexican is the reason he is hyped on here.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post

right lmfao. not sure what mayweather has to do with garcia and rios, but apparently you are grasping at straws. rios will be exposed and forgotten within 2 years, so have your fun for now, im no buzzkill. enjoy fantasy island.

lol rios. dude does an amazing job at blinding people. worst fighter in boxing, but still his fans say he will beat anybody cause he has a big mouth. khan has a big mouth, bigger than rios, and look whats been happening with him. only a matter of time. but you make sure and enjoy tomato can's fame for now, k buddy??

garcia will lose down the road, thats inevitable, but to say rios will beat him, thats like saying you would beat him. lol come on man, get a grip
                GTFOH!! LMAO You the one on here trying to hype Garcia like he is the next great in boxing.. You remember the first fight with Morales? If that did not tell you something about Garcia then you dont know ****t about boxing.. If Rios is Top Ranks biggest hypejob than Garcia is Golden Boys equal!! LOL But one hype job has a heart and chin to back his ****t up, Garcia has not been tested yet by someone with those qualities but when he does, game over son!!!

Comment

It will be a dog fight, Garcia is a come forward fighter. He is taylored made for Rios.. Garcia's down fall will be when he thinks he can go forward and attack Rios the way he did against Khan and Morales.. Garcia is not that good of a boxer, like Abril and Acosta were, to give Rios problems.. Rios will **** him up, believe it!!

I can't knock you for THINKING that...I guess you haven't seen THAT much of Swift huh?...his name is SWIFT...get it?....anyway, a banger like Rios should bring that part of his game outta the bag....Danny wout beat him...not easy, but he would beat him

Comment

he a half ass puerto rican LOL he brings nothing to the table.

Comment

You have to be a complete moron to think Garcia would have any chance with Rios. People who believe this are the same people who believed Seth Mitchell was going to beat Klitschko and be the next heavyweight champ. They are both HBO/al Haymon WWEesque hype jobs. They are pumped on HBO like it were WWE SMACKDOWN. Garcia, like Mitchell, would get destroyed if he was put in there with a real top notch fighter like Rios. Khan was destroying him before he closed his eyes, leaned back, felt out his left hook, and broke khans glass jaw. Garcia is not half the puncher HBO/Haymon hype him up to be. We already knew Khan had a glass jaw and morales hardly had a pulse left. Rios would walk right through gracias best shots and obliterate him faster than he did Alvarado. Lets just be real and not view fighters through the lender HBO presents them to us.

Comment

Working...
                      X