No announcement yet.

College football today November 19th 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    In fairness to our program Denard is a Rich Rod kid(Michigan usually isn't known for these kind of qbs). Hoke is kind of stuck with him though at the moment. Michigan is vastly improved this year and might get an at large BCS bowl game. For a first year coach who is bringing in the number 1 class next year, that is a solid year. First we have to get past Ohio State though. Hell, that in itself is a solid year. 10-2, wins over 2 rivals(osu and nd) and a bcs bowl is a great year for almost any program in the nation.
    Who do you have behind in QB? It seems in CFB you dont really need a good QB anymore, most are going with the fast slick guys who cant throw a damn. The only recent QB ive really been impressed with is Cam Newton/Andrew Luck/Kellen Moore, they are top of the top, I just dont get why teams go with these new "qbs". Now most QB's do 3 things: shuffle pass/screen pass / run the ball, when game is on the line and you have to throw the ball? Yeaaaaaaaaa, INT 99.999%

Look at LSu and BAMA, if they had a decent QB they wouldve won by 2-3 TD, but both Defences kept everyone in the game

LSU is about to ass rape Ole Miss, when was last time there was a forfeit in CFB?
    Last edited by Devdem; 11-19-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I don't get the coaches shouldn't have "slick" qbs.

The way I see it, Michigan is trying to give themselves the best chance to win with a really talented guy.

Robinson is a multi-dimensional threat at qb. He would probably languish if he was just an rb or a wr, by playing qb he's one of the best athletes on the field and can make a play with his athleticism at any time on any down.

Not everyone is an Andrew Luck or a Cam Newton.

I am sure if Michi could get better, they would. and that person would play.

I believe Michigan put d-rob in the slot because he gives them the best chance to win.

This is coming from someone who is netiher a Michigan nor a Robinson fan.

They guy puts up yards every game in many ways. Yeah, he's not a perfect passer, but who is really. Only a select few.
      He is dynamic makes terrific plays and generally keeps his team in the game.

Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

USC schooling the team with the stupid uniforms!

Comment

Anyone watch the FSU vs Virginia game? What happened leading up to the end of the game was pretty bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            I am assuming Amazinger is a bit new to the college football game. Think of rankings like the rankings in boxing. Just because one program is ranked higher doesn't mean they are gonna be favored. Rankings=****

Can I turn this thread into a Michigan one? Michigan is driving on Ne*****ka again!

Never ASSume.......
            Yes Nebraska lost but Penn State and Kansas State won the game! whaddaya say about that.And also I won three tickets with big odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              Never ASSume.......
              Yes Nebraska lost but Penn State and Kansas State won the game! whaddaya say about that.And also I won three tickets with big odds.
              It doesn't change the fact that rankings shouldn't really come into play when you're trying to determine a winner against the spread.

I hit PSU, too. Laid off KState.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                It doesn't change the fact that rankings shouldn't really come into play when you're trying to determine a winner against the spread.

I hit PSU, too. Laid off KState.

I tend to disagree with that statement.I think one should also consider them along with other facts.Perhaps what your trying to say is the rankings should not be the sole determining factor on choosing the winner against odds.

Comment

I tend to disagree with that statement.I think one should also consider them along with other facts.Perhaps what your trying to say is the rankings should not be the sole determining factor on choosing the winner against odds.
                  Nope. I'm saying that 100%, top 25 ranking has nothing to do with favorite/underdog against the spread.

Everyone has their own way of doing things. Stick with what works best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    Nope. I'm saying that 100%, top 25 ranking has nothing to do with favorite/underdog against the spread.

Everyone has their own way of doing things. Stick with what works best for you.
                    Hahaha you nailed it,My buddy over analize the NFL and college football games,yet he seldom show me any winning ticket.

Comment

Hahaha you nailed it,My buddy over analize the NFL and college football games,yet he seldom show me any winning ticket.
                      I'll tell ya what.... college football has been my freaking enemy this year. I quit betting college football all together when college basketball started. I usually do about as well if not better in CBB as I do in MLB.

Comment

Working...
                      X