Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is RA the Rugged Man now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well RA insisted that paul williams would beat floyd. he can still claim that.

but i honestly think that floyd deserves full credit for last night's win. he beat shane mosley, thoroughly, convincingly, bravely, easily.

Comment

who is ra the rAgged man, he doesnt even have any success orfollowing in his own job field. maybe the *******s buy his albums, they buy mannys

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        who is ra the rAgged man, he doesnt even have any success orfollowing in his own job field. maybe the *******s buy his albums, they buy mannys
        LOL

But really he should do a radio show on this, id be curious to hear what he says now, and if he brings all the *******ian excuses

Comment

RA is garbage, anyway. And Saturday night, he got slapped up as bad as Shane did.

Dude looks like the joke he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            And he was wack on 'Uncommon Valor'. Keep that unkempt ***** off future JMT tracks, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Why dont people get it? Fight the likes of Baldomir and Marquez at welterweight, you will rightly get criticised. Fight people like Mosley and dominate and you'll get credit.
              cosign....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                If you saw that interview you knew RA was a johnny come lately boxing fan who knew very little about history. He spouted off like a fan and not a journalist. Floyd did to him just what he did to merchant and others. Whipped Shanes a$$ and went home!
                I'm no fan of the dude, but he knows his ****. I've heard him talk multiple times, and he's been a boxing fan since he was a kid, and I can tell.

Comment

Ra the Rugged man is a bum, and i bet he feels stupid now. How can you call out a boxing champ, undefeated at that and criticize him?? Ra doesnt know anything about the politics of boxing or what it takes to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Why dont people get it? Fight the likes of Baldomir and Marquez at welterweight, you will rightly get criticised. Fight people like Mosley and dominate and you'll get credit.
                    It's the **** about a posing, fake-hard, tramp-resembling ***** telling real men/fighters they're "scared" when they plainly aren't . . . then claiming 'I'm not scared of you, I'm not just saying this 'cause you're at the other end of a phone line, honest', when they are actually at the other end of a phone line.

RA is a **** and a talentless scrub. Paz might be an idiot when it comes to Mayweather, but at least he has skills, God knows why he associates with that ******.

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    I'm no fan of the dude, but he knows his ****. I've heard him talk multiple times, and he's been a boxing fan since he was a kid, and I can tell.

He didn't know his facts re. Shane's career in that 'interview'.

Comment

RA the Rugged Man said he was a huge Floyd fan but that he lost respect when Floyd ducked some fighters he said nothing that alot of boxing fans werent saying im sure he will give Floyd his credit after the Mosley win

Comment

Working...
                      X