No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin: "GGG is a risky fighter"..."Not enough money to fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Matthew Macklin? His claim to fame is beating who clown? GG has not even faced him yet, and you put him on his resume lmao. Who has GG fought that is worth mentioning? Don't bother. Second, I'm a patient fan of the sport. When the fight happens, I'll be watching. I thought Quillen gave you the real. Obviously you got something else out of what he said. The rest of what you said you can ball it up and throw it in the garbage.
    So what's the problem with them fighting now?
    We going to let it bake in the oven good old Arum style?
    You're shitting on GGG's resume while Quillen's is no better.

Comment

Matthew Macklin is not on GG's resume as a win. Second, name another fighter on GG's resume worth mentioning. Third, as long as you have an idea about how I post, that means you read my posts. I'm in the green because people respect my opinion because I'm real. This East Side Boxing attempt at trolling me won't work on a guy like me. Go eat a ****!
      I never said he was on his résumé. Quillin doesn't even have a résumé. The point I was making is he signed the contract to fight him, a "risky" fighter. Quillin has NEVER signed to fight a fighter the caliber of Macklin..... And as you can see by the video in the OP, probably never will.

Proksa is on GGGs résumé and better then anyone Quillin has fought. Why does GGG's résumé matter when you can see he's stepping up with each fight? Matthew Macklin is a legit top 10 MW, and IF he beats him, hes willing to continue fighting top fighters, such as Martinez and Geale. Where as Quillin for some reason thinks he's the "champ" and will continue to milk his title against Guereros of the world, as evident by the fact he's not willing to fight a world class fighter in GGG, who brings everything to the table.

Lol GTFO, you're a chitty poster and only other trolls respect your opinion. Name one person In this thread who respects your opinion in this thread alone, you're looking like a fool

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        HBO also has a bigger budget than Showtime.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        You proved my point, GGG is with bigger network, with bigger budget and makes more money than Quillin even though his debut on American TV was 7 months ago. How the **** GGG doesn't bring enough money for him? What fight is bigger than this for Quillin? Sergio? He won't be back till next year. Kid Chockolate is afraid and his bull**** arguments are pathetic. He embaresses himself every time when he talks about GGG.

Comment

• Nobody cares about him anyway, fck him.

Comment

• GG's fans want you to believe that Macklin is legit because he got ktfo by Martinez and ko'd Alcine...lmao!

We know why GG's resume is ****ty. He calls everyone out and then fights bums. That **** doesn't fool real boxing fans like myself.

Comment

When GG and Macklin fight, let me know. They haven't fought yet *******. Proska, Ishida and Rosado are 3rd tier fighters. They might be good to you, but in my world, they are just that...third tier fighters. The rest of what you said is garbage. Nobody here believes that either Quillen or GG have a respectable resume. I can't believe this sad attempt at trying to tell me that GG has a resume, lmao! The worst poster on this site won't be in the green.
              I never said GGG has a good résumé. Keep trolling. You're the one who brought up his résumé because I said GGG is willing to fight any and everyone. Something Quillin is obviously not willing to do, because he doesn't wanna take risks.

Comment

GG's fans want you to believe that Macklin is legit because he got ktfo by Martinez and ko'd Alcine...lmao!

We know why GG's resume is ****ty. He calls everyone out and then fights bums. That **** doesn't fool real boxing fans like myself.
                GGG fans? Lol. If I can recall, it was the GGG HATERS who wanted him to fight Macklin. Lol clown

Macklin a bum cause he got KTFOd by Martinez? Okay, seeing as to how your favorite fighters are Floyd and broner, what's to stop me from saying the guys they fought were bums???? Seeing as how almost everyone they fought has lost before......... Strong logic....

Comment

GG's fans want you to believe that Macklin is legit because he got ktfo by Martinez and ko'd Alcine...lmao!

Okay so what sets Chocolate apart?

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
                    I never said he was on his résumé. Quillin doesn't even have a résumé. The point I was making is he signed the contract to fight him, a "risky" fighter. Quillin has NEVER signed to fight a fighter the caliber of Macklin..... And as you can see by the video in the OP, probably never will.

Proksa is on GGGs résumé and better then anyone Quillin has fought. Why does GGG's résumé matter when you can see he's stepping up with each fight? Matthew Macklin is a legit top 10 MW, and IF he beats him, hes willing to continue fighting top fighters, such as Martinez and Geale. Where as Quillin for some reason thinks he's the "champ" and will continue to milk his title against Guereros of the world, as evident by the fact he's not willing to fight a world class fighter in GGG, who brings everything to the table.

Lol GTFO, you're a chitty poster and only other trolls respect your opinion. Name one person In this thread who respects your opinion in this thread alone, you're looking like a fool
                    I think N'Dam is bit better than Proksa, but I do think that Macklin would be a better victory than N'Dam, especially if GGG dominates him like he's been doing to others.

Kid Chocolate is in defensive mode whenever 3G's name comes up, and his excuses might have been true at one point, but not anymore. 3G has HBO behind him and K2 promotions. Only thing standing in their way is the fact that they have contracts with different networks.

Comment

I think gg fans are just happy that a decent middleweight finally has the balls to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X