Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At work people make comments about my knock knee condition.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At work people make comments about my knock knee condition.

"My right arm is all out of place like your leg."

On two separate occasions co-workers said something to me about my knock knees.

"Do your knees hurt?" one guy asked.

"What's wrong with your knees?"

The new guy was mean, despite his intentions. After exhausting one of his arms, he said to me,

"I'm gonna have to start jacking off with my left arm. My right arm is all out of place like your leg."

Those words.

"Out of place."

"Like your leg."

His words were left hooks and right hands that caught me cold.

I was in shock.

Like Adrien Broner in the second round of the Maidana fight, I didn't know what hit me.

A jolt of anxiety coursed through my body and mind.

"But I'm not mean to anyone." I thought.

Now that I think about it, all throughout my life people have pointed out my deformity.

While walking behind me, a teacher once asked,

"Do you have a genetic condition in your knees?"

Before that, a middle school P.E. teacher asked,

"Do your knees hurt?"

"No." I said.

"You're limping."

It has really crushed my spirit and destroyed me like Felix Trinidad destroyed Fernando Vargas.

All the fight has been taken out of me. There is no way I can carry myself confidently.

Confidence speaks a foreign language.

It has ruined me.

Now I'm always thinking about other people who notice but don't say anything. There must be a ton of them.

No wonder girls send me "**** off" vibes. They want no part of me. They get one good look at me and think, "Eww. I would not let that guy do me."

I will give my employer my two-week notice tomorrow.

I truly don't belong.

I understand why people take their own lives.

Physically normal people make people like me feel bad, despite their intentions.

As if I wasn't self-conscious enough about my legs... I really wish people would leave me alone. I am already broken down. Punching me more while I'm down doesn't prove anything. Just leave me alone. I know I am an evolutionary dead end.
    Last edited by milkroot; 09-29-2014, 08:12 AM.

wtf is a knock knee?

Comment

Let's think positive! Maybe your co-workers will get hit by a truck on their way home.

**** them really! Nobody is perfect so I suggest you should start making fun out of their appearance.
      Last edited by Jay Volcano; 09-29-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

we got a midget at our office, we crack jokes all the time. ballbreaking makes him feel like one of the guys, you should just return fire and make light of the situation

Comment

Must be shit if the thing you're most insecure about is a constant source of jokes.

Like others have said making light of it maybe the best way forward.

"If your dick was as big as mine your legs would be this shape too."
          "Your wife didn't have a problem with my knock knee last night."
          and other such comments spring to mind.

But engaging in banter will probably make people think you're ok with the jokes and will probably lead to more so you will have to be thick skinned.

The only other way is to firmly shoot anyone down as soon as they make a joke about it. Tell them firmly and confidently that you don't find jokes about your knees funny. The jokes will stop, but it will probably take you longer to be accepted than it would if you engaged in banter.

Comment

Life gets a lot harder than that. For everybody. It's not just you.

If you can't get past your insecurity, you got a long way to go pal. You're still on level 10. Some people are on level 500.

If it bothers you so much say something about it. Don't be afraid to speak up. You have a mouth for a reason. Tell them that you don't like it when people talk about your knees and to stop it.

If they still don't stop then show them you're not the type of person that lets people disrespect him. That's just what I would do, aside from sleeping with all the girls in the office and not giving a **** about what anyone thinks about me.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-29-2014, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Report them. Start visiting a therapist. If nothing changes then sue them for discrimination.

Not legal advice btw.

Comment

Act like they're war injuries or something, women will eat it up, as well as your sperm.

Comment

If that's the case then you're with pretty fcuked up people. Apart from ignoring them you should report them to HR.

Comment

I suggest you knock them out.

Comment

Working...
                    X