Felix Trinidad vs Jake Lamotta at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix Trinidad vs Jake Lamotta at 160

Who wins and why?

I think Trinidad has a chance as Lamotta aint that skilled and is overrated it woudnt be easy but i think Trinidad could win a close decision.

Mr. Lamotta was able to best Sugar Ray Robinson once out of their six matches.

Robinson is better than Trinidad in every category at 160, but their power may be the same.

Trinidad was at his best at 147, with his power being the most appealing attribute. He was still a puncher at 160, but not quite p4p-wise as 147.

Robinson stops Trinidad in round 9, via TKO.

Lamotta might stop Trinidad in round 12.

Comment

Lamotta wasn't great skilled but he had very deceptive skills. Was really good at rolling with punches. And, I would say he was more skilled on the inside than Tito was. I think people overrate that the whole Lamotta is overrated thing so much that I think he gets underrated. If that makes any sense.

Lamotta had an amazing chin and Tito power wasn't the same at 160 than it was at 147. So Jake would take Tito power with no problem. I think Lamotta stops Tito or beats the hell out of him in a decision.

Comment

Would be a great action packed fight...If i was a betting man id have to go with Lamotta..Tito was a beast at 147 but was not the same at 160 and Lamotta is p4p one of the toughest bastards to ever enter the ring

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
          Mr. Lamotta was able to best Sugar Ray Robinson once out of their six matches.

Robinson is better than Trinidad in every category at 160, but their power may be the same.

Trinidad was at his best at 147, with his power being the most appealing attribute. He was still a puncher at 160, but not quite p4p-wise as 147.

Robinson stops Trinidad in round 9, via TKO.

Lamotta might stop Trinidad in round 12.

jake lamotta really couldnt bust a grape compared to tito trinidad. at 160 he was still a very big puncher.
          not a murderer like at 147, but certainly harder than lamotta

this one goes the distance, the guy without the huge punch has a dynamite chin.

i'll pick lamotta over 12 or 15
          he was unbelievable steady // consistent.

Comment

Working...
          X