Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO Pac trying to get busy with Jinkee and Paris..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    That's what short people say. Are you short?
    i dont want you fantasizing about me :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post

C'mon now sissy...don't use language over the internet you're to afraid to use in person.
      this coming from a c00n who refers to the philippines as the ''flihtypines''?

and if you want to talk about language usage you should tell all your pro black power negorids to stop using the whites man language like English

and no one is afraid of blacks with the Ko's of kirkland,p-will,danny jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Throwed View Post
        dumb ass ****** at least manny doesn't b1tch out like clottley and shane
        damn thats some racist stuff

Comment

[IMG]http://www.*********extra.com/cc/2011/05-pacquiao_vs_mosley/images/IMG_63.jpg[/IMG]

*blocked

Mukang me Pag nanasa

Pwede!

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
            [IMG]http://www.*********extra.com/cc/2011/05-pacquiao_vs_mosley/images/IMG_63.jpg[/IMG]

*blocked

Mukang me Pag nanasa

Pwede!
            pwedeng pwede!

***** ill take a 3 way.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddlebred View Post
              Paris Hilton is about 5'10" in heels...I wonder what catchweight Pacquiao would demand for him to get into bed with her looool.
              No need for a catchheight. Once inside the rectangular arena, both will have the same height. Weight doesn't matter too.

Comment

The only reason why Manny hooked up with Jinkee is because she has a twin...

Comment

Originally posted by Throwed View Post
                  this coming from a c00n who refers to the philippines as the ''flihtypines''?

and if you want to talk about language usage you should tell all your pro black power negorids to stop using the whites man language like English

and no one is afraid of blacks with the Ko's of kirkland,p-will,danny jacobs
                  damn.. this forum has really gotten out of hand since i left.
                  how is this person not banned?

Comment

lol'z if their is a chance manny will hit that ...

Comment

Great to see mods doing their job... can't believe people are getting way with some of the things that they are doing on these forums.

Comment

Working...
                      X