Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are a disgusting person if you are happy that Tony was injured.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are a disgusting person if you are happy that Tony was injured.

I have always felt that sports fans are the most diluted, soulless, disgusting animals on the face of the planet. And that sentiment was further justified today as I read thru these threads and saw all these drooling mongoloids who are spinning what was one of the bravest performances by any boxer into some sort of stupid misguided scenerio where somehow justice was served for an imaginary crime that knownothings use to discredit Margaritos beat down of Miguel Cotto. Any guy who sits on his couch eating potato chips being happy about margarito going to the hospital and saying stupid crap like "Karma is a biittch" let me ask you something. What kind of karma do you deserve for wishing harm on an athlete?

Just a couple thing Id like to bring up to pull you back down to earth

6 million is what Tony will take away from this fight and he "deserved" every last penny considering how much courage he showed. So go on and on about how he didn't deserve the fight but I'll go on and on about how he earned the right to be there in the ring this past saturday.

Miguel Cotto still got spanked by both the fighters who fought on saturday and you can come up with all the fruity ass excuses you want he still lost to both fighters and Margarito stil showed more will, courage, and balls in one fight than the entire state of Puerto Rico, USA has shown in it's entire existance.

Margarito will still fight on and will still get big fights so make up whatever imaginary stories you want to about him he's still gonna be fighting, still earning, and still boxing.

I never wish injury on any boxer. With that said I find it ironic that Margarito probably will end up with some type of permanent damage after saturday night.

Comment

You gonna cry, we don't like Margarito !!! F U, n F him. You two should get a room together lol

Comment

Marg actually gained back respect from me on Saturday.

Comment

Yeah man, what Natas said. The irony...

Comment

Nobody should be happy of the damage Tony was taking but some ppl are saying that he is a warrior for doing that. That is what they have a corner for to protect the fighter in getting permanent damage that might not allow the fighter to fight again.

But mentioning Cotto over and over and either side is just sickening already.

Comment

you find those people disgusting yet you go out of your way to try and **** on entire island? somebody's sad.

Comment

Its still hard to forgive the dude when he was caught loading up for Shane, but as bad as Tony was hurt against Manny I was even thinking they should stop this..

Comment

That's your so-called humble Ricans for you!

They will die hating Tony with a passion. They're still mad that Tony whooped PR's God-- Cotto-.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                    You gonna cry, we don't like Margarito !!! F U, n F him. You two should get a room together lol
                    Once again leave it to the Island Rat to bring up gay sex.

Comment

Working...
                    X