my introduction and I want to turn PRO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Jean_Pierre* View Post
    SOunds like an Alt to me,
    but if your serious, find a good boxercise gym and get yourself a good trainer. Mine is one of the best and she has personally trained Britney Spears and Matthew McConnelly. I am also undefeated in non contact sparring, and plan to turn pro after a couple of Am fights.
    How the hell can you be undefeated in non contact sparring?

Tell me you're an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
      How the hell can you be undefeated in non contact sparring?

Tell me you're an alt.
      what the hell is non contact sparring?

Comment

Non contact sparring has been devised to maximise benefit to injury ratio and increase speed, reflexes and technique over brute force. Instead of just doing full contact sparring two or three times a week proponents can spar every day without having to take time off due to injury, in my case it also protects my face from marks which is essential as I work as a part time model.

Comment

Non contact sparring has been devised to maximise benefit to injury ratio and increase speed, reflexes and technique over brute force. Instead of just doing full contact sparring two or three times a week proponents can spar every day without having to take time off due to injury, in my case it also protects my face from marks which is essential as I work as a part time model.
          :wank:

Comment

Comment

ahahahahha

Comment

well I didn't want to show off but since you guys don't believe my amateur record I'll post the vid

it appears I'm not allowed to post URLs to other sites because I don't have 15 posts yet but just go to youtube and search for "Josh Spence"-------- my channel is also called dante1613 and there you can find many of my amateur fights including a highlight video

my amateur record is 50-0-1 to be completely fair..... I had 1 draw

Comment

I'll keep this in mind in the future..... I sometimes have headaches after sparring and then I have troube doing my homework

Comment

Oh me god, lmao, I thought you were an alt. I'm surprised your even real. Don't fight with your hands down just because you like Ali. Don't emulate styles, you do whats comfortable, and without any training, you can't even tell yourself what's comfortable. I see you trying to emulate Ali in your boxing videos, and trying to be Bruce Lee in your MMA video. You may look cool in school, but your ridiculous to me. You need ALOT of work. And I'm surprised your even 50-0. Even I went 24-2 as far as backyard boxing goes. Although, it seems you don't live in a well populated area. Just go to boxinggyms.com, there's always a gym near you, you just don't know it. And quit being a wannabe boxer man. I'm sick of teenagers who think just because they throw on a pair of gloves that that makes them hot ****. It's an insult to us. Especially when you flaunt it.
                    Last edited by BG_Knocc_Out; 09-05-2009, 04:04 AM.

Comment

**** off BG!!---- youre probably just jealous cuz my amateur record is better than yours and I do feel comfortable fighting with my hands down did you even see the video ???

Comment

Working...
                      X