Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was all wrong about Nate Campbell. Nate Campbell is ****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was all wrong about Nate Campbell. Nate Campbell is ****.

I'm ashamed of myself for thinking this guy was something he wasn't.

You talk a big game but you couldn't back it up you fuking ****.

I'd like to apologize to the Packy fans for ever saying he could beat Manny. Please accept my humble apology.

Nate Campbell proved himself to be a fuking **** of a fighter.

Hey Nate, if you wanna be a fighter, don't act like a ***** Kermit Cintron and keep looking at the ref all fight, don't go to your corner and pull a Robert Guerrero and tell them "i cant see"...

Fuk you Nate!!! I don't give a fuk if you think you got butted...

YOU FIGHT THROUGH THAT **** YOU FUKING *****...

MARGARITO WAS OUT ON HIS FEET AFTER TAKING AN ASSWHOOPING FOR 8 ROUNDS AND HE CAME OUT FOR THE 9TH JUST TO GET KTFO....

FUK NATE CAMPBELL...RETIRE YOU PIECE OF ****..

YOU'RE A FUKING DISGRACE....

Last edited by JACK D. RIPPER; 08-01-2009, 11:10 PM.

@ you even thinking this heartless piece of living **** could actually have a chance against the great manny pacquiao

Comment

pacq you nater campbell

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
        I'm ashamed of myself for thinking this guy was something he wasn't.

You talk a big game but you couldn't back it up you fuking ****.

I'd like to apologize to the Packy fans for ever saying he could beat Manny.

Nate Campbell proved himself to be a fuking **** of a fighter.

Hey Nate, if you wanna be a fighter, don't act like a ***** Kermit Cintron and keep looking at the ref all fight, don't go to your corner and pull a Robert Guerrero and tell them "i cant see"...

Fuk you Nate!!! I don't give a fuk if you think you got butted...

YOU FIGHT THROUGH THAT **** YOU FUKING *****...

MARGARITO WAS OUT ON HIS FEET AFTER TAKING AN ASSWHOOPING FOR 8 ROUNDS AND HE CAME OUT FOR THE 9TH JUST TO GET KTFO....

FUK NATE CAMPBELL...RETIRE YOU PIECE OF ****..

YOU'RE A FUKING DISGRACE....

A little harsh..but very understandable..

I couldn't believe how Bradley started to pick him apart so early..could it be that Bradley is just that good?!..I think so!!!...

But Campbell did disappoint me..it had to go as far as him and his team being threatened to get arrested..he shouldn't have QUIT!..all he had to do was fight!..Cotto's cut was WAAAAAAAAY worse..and Cotto said..let the show continue!..that's what TRUE WARRIORS do!..

Campbell claimed he couldn't see with hopes that he'd get an NC..which he did have a right to get..but karma came back on his ass instantly for wanting to get out easily cuz he was getting his ass handed to him!..

Comment

cotto also quit like a ***** but it wasn't in early rounds like this ***** ass nate campbell did .

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
            cotto also quit like a ***** but it wasn't in early rounds like this ***** ass nate campbell did .
            Cotto didn't quit like a ***** you fuking stooge. He went toe to toe w/ one of the baddest motherfukers in the world for 11.75 rounds...and got tko'd.

Campbell quit like fukin Robert Guerrero...

Big difference you fuking *******.

Comment

I always thought Nate had heart. Truth is he didn't quit because of the cut, but rather because he was getting his ass stomped, and knew there was no way in hell of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                Cotto didn't quit like a ***** you fuking stooge. He went toe to toe w/ one of the baddest motherfukers in the world for 11.75 rounds...and got tko'd.

Campbell quit like fukin Robert Guerrero...

Big difference you fuking *******.
                of course he quit like a ***** you fucking moron.

he never used HIS HEAD against margarito, he managed to stay in the ropes and that was his downfall .

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  I always thought Nate had heart. Truth is he didn't quit because of the cut, but rather because he was getting his ass stomped, and knew there was no way in hell of winning.
                  Damn str8 street.

This was a classic case of bitching out.

No two ways about it. He looked fine after the fight. Looked like he had plenty of fight left for the REPORTERS, but none left for Bradley.

Nate Campbell=Fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                    of course he quit like a ***** you fucking moron.

he never used HIS HEAD against margarito, he managed to stay in the ropes and that was his downfall .
                    Cotto is a warrior *******.

I know *******s are too stupid to know about boxing outside of Packy, but Cotto is a real fighter.

Campbell is a ****.

Like you.

GTFO out my thread chump.

Comment

Working...
                    X