No announcement yet.

Tyson vs Lewis '96...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson vs Lewis '96...

Shame this fight never happened. I think we would see a much better fight than the one we got to see six years later, that was a sad spectacle. I wonder WHY Mike didn't want to fight Lennox?! He was seemingly brimming with confidence and looked hungry after his comeback and Lewis was at his best. Maybe Mike wasn't at his best anymore, but he sure was a whole lot closer to it than in 2002!

So anyway, who do you think woulda won if they fought in 1996? I think Mike would have a fair chance, after all Lewis did take a lot of shots from Mercer that same year and even tho he got the decision (which everybody else said was a draw) and looked alright, Mercer showed to everybody that he was far from unbeatable. EVEN with Manny Steward in his corner.

I'm pretty sure it would have gone pretty much the same. Tyson was a shell of himself in 96 too.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I'm pretty sure it would have gone pretty much the same. Tyson was a shell of himself in 96 too.
      End thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Why, because he lost to a prime Holyfield, who was prolly steroid-enhanced as well?!?
        Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        End thread.
        Piss off.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
          Why, because he lost to a prime Holyfield, who was prolly steroid-enhanced as well?!?

Piss off.
          lol u mad br0?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            lol u mad br0?
            Stop playing cocky. You don't say end thread in MY thread, capisce? I say when it should end.

Comment

Stop playing cocky. You don't say end thread in MY thread, capisce? I say when it should end.
              yep he's mad

Comment

Piss off.
                Who's ALT are you?

Comment

Holyfield was from for the Bowe/Foreman fights, NO he was not prime for Tyson.
                  Last edited by Vadrigar.; 04-28-2011, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                    Holyfield was from for the Bowe fights, NO he was not prime for Tyson.
                    Right...he wasn't prime, yet he beat Moorer easily a YEAR after the first Tyson fight??Suuure...

Comment

Working...
                    X