Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer: Provodnikov unprecedented Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this guy again? Fact of the matter is Algieri won period! One round does not win you a 12 round fight. You can throw and land one great looking home run all you want in each round, but when you opponent is landing 4-5 jabs and turning you then you are likely to lose the fight.

Comment

lmao!

Goto 17:55: "I was hanging out with my family. I had the TV on in the background. To me the only issue was if Prov was going to get the KO"

Dwyer DIDNT EVEN WATCH THE FIGHT properly.. lol.. the dude admitted it!

Comment

This is pretty surprising coming from Dwyer who usually favors boxers instead of punchers

Comment

Dwyer thought Anthony Mudine could beat Mayweather.

Stop posting his ****ing ******ed opinions.

Comment

you know this video makes me see dwyer in a different sort of light because now i know that he doesn't even watch a fight properly, it's only background noise, and yet he goes and claims an outrageous robbery.. how the f are you going to do that?

WATCH THE DAMN FIGHT DWYER

Comment

dwyer bet a lot of money on provodnikov.

probably on the under, and on a knockout, too.
              Last edited by New England; 06-16-2014, 07:01 PM.

Comment

He's way off base , but Dwyer has shown to be salty after getting picks wrong (Bute Froch for ex), he blasts the judges in the algieri fight but then says we should trust them in the PAC/Bradley fight

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  I can't believe people ever did.
                  Picking the wrong outcome doesn't mean you're not knowledgable , his breakdown for the fight was spot on and I picked ruslan to win via stoppage, he does a great job at breaking fights down , his issue is not admitting which fighter actually won or lost if it goes against his agenda/bias/pick

Comment

He is just a fan like anyone else, he is entitled his opinions and is no more a boxing authority than any random troll on this site.

The difference is he has a youtube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      Picking the wrong outcome doesn't mean you're not knowledgable , his breakdown for the fight was spot on and I picked ruslan to win via stoppage, he does a great job at breaking fights down , his issue is not admitting which fighter actually won or lost if it goes against his agenda/bias/pick
                      I didn't say he was an idiot. I said I can't believe people take him seriously. As spray pointed out, he's just a fan. You may as well bet on whoever wins the "which fighter will win" Boxingscene polls, as to take his betting advice.

This was an incredibly easy fight to "break down" in my opinion. We knew exactly what to expect from each guy. I text Reed the day before the fight and told him to bet Algieri. If he could stay on his feet, this hand "close fight" written all over it.

Dwyer is wrong a lot more than he's right. That's all there is to it. And he's got the nerve to try and charge money to view some of his videos.

Comment

Working...
                      X