Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A simple new year message to Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s fans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    Why are you such a fa99ot???
    That guy had to edit his post like 25 times before embedding it right lol. SMH smh *like Shaniqua*!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      Why are you such a fa99ot???
      Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Bahaha, can't touch your greatness though! You know how I feel about your posts, TOP P4P poster.

Learn how to share links properly before calling anyone lame.
      ouch. teehee

Comment

Floyd doesnt have fans. He has people who idolizes what materialistic shlt he has. Knowing they will never have it like that. Also He acts all wanna be thug and hardcore ...so his bum ass fan base that have no education or any type of upbringing worships people like Floyd for apparent reasons. Boxing is second to this disgrace of fan base.
        hence the reason why they are so concerned about how much money he makes or the infamous..."NUMBERS". Thats more important to them than him fighting the BEST out there in Boxing. He loses that 0 and his stock will fall harder than Broner fell.
        Last edited by PAC-BOY; 01-03-2014, 11:06 PM.

Comment

tards oh tards

Comment

Bahaha, can't touch your greatness though! You know how I feel about your posts, TOP P4P poster.

Learn how to share links properly before calling anyone lame.
            haha, i'm not great. just give guys like you entertainment. You're one of the true posters.

And yeah, dude needs to learn how to use a computer before he goes hating on a ATG legend.

Comment

That guy had to edit his post like 25 times before embedding it right lol. SMH smh *like Shaniqua*!!
              bahahahaha, shaniquain in da house!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                Pac-tards are so lame. haha

here you go. haha
                You been around since 2010 and still cant manage to get at least 1rep. Hmmm
                And you got never to call someone lame.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Floyd doesnt have fans. He has people who idolizes what materialistic shlt he has. Knowing they will have it like that. Also He acts all wanna be thug and hardcore ...so his bum ass fan base that have no education or any type of upbringing worships people like Floyd for apparent reasons. Boxing is second to this disgrace of fan base.
                  hence the reason why they are so concerned about how much money he makes or the infamous..."NUMBERS". Thats more important to them than him fighting the BEST out there in Boxing. He loses that 0 and his stock will fall harder than Broner fell.
                  Man, people think you only a Pac fan, but reading your post, and reading between the lines, you keep it the realest.

I respect that!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    You been around since 2010 and still cant manage to get at least 1rep. Hmmm
                    And you got never to call someone lame.
                    rep only matters to you tards, thats why you f@ggs sit in the Pinoy Rep thread greening each other as if youre in one big circle jerk...well you are.

haha. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by imjustsaying View Post
                      I have never ever and I mean never laughed so hard everytime I see Floyd's minions all over the internet saying "tell Manny Pacquiao to leave Bob Arum and we have a fight simple and done."

Because last time it was "take the blood test and we have a fight simple and done."

What's next "get rid of Freddie Roach and we have a fight simple and done?"

I swear Floyd's minions don't have a mind of their own. They just repeat whatever their pimp Floyd says and just start talking in the internet like a verbal diarrhea.

Floyd is scared. When will you minions ever wake up? Tsk tsk tsk.
                      You're so right about this, thanks for making a thread against the expressed wishes of the moderators, what you lack in intellect you more than make up for in reckless gumption. But back to chicken Floyd, what is it with this guy huh? Why's he so scared of a guy that's been knocked out three times, with his most notable loss being KOd for realz by Marquez, and losing two of his last three fights?

Think about the raw cowardice of that chicken Mayfeather, heh that stinking yellow belly! If Rios, Bradley, Marquez weren't the least bit concerned with the awesome speed of Manny and agreed to fight him, why wouldn't the coward take a shot. I mean its easy money right? Wink, wink....

Comment

Working...
                      X