Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'That's what his *ss gets' - Tim Bradley rips Manny Pacquiao and praises Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley the man.he just needs to.leave top rank n.go down to 140.cause 147 is basically dead he'd own.140.again.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin'
      Quote:

Originally Posted by boliodogs

I thought Pacquiao won at least ten rounds so I don't listen to what big mouth Bradley has to say about Pacquiao. He hates Pacquiao because Pacquiao rightfully fought Marquez instead of rematching the undeserving Bradley who ran and made the fight with Pacquiao a poor one.

bradley took the first 2 rounds and he EASILY took the last 3 by outboxing pacquiao who was exhausted from punching air at that point. that's 5 rounds right there. i gave pacquiao the 2 close rounds that occurred during the mid rounds which ultimately won him the fight. the judges might've seen those close rounds differently hence why bradley has the W. it was a damn close fight and their scorecards reflected that. then again i'm probably one of only a few to rewatch the fight. it seems a lot of people who have pacquiao by shutout are going off on fight night emotions rather than plain objectivity.
      fights aren't judged on the replay though. they are judged on the night of the fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Timmy frontin'!!!...he know Marquez ****ed up another solid pay day for him by icing Pac...Bradley-Marquez would be good though

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Sounds like something a guy who lost a wide decision to Pacquiao would say
          ----------------------------------
          Can you please send me the link, or source, to where PAC beat Bradley by a wide decision.....Last I checked Bradley won a split decision vs PAC, so when did the rematch take place?

And don't tell me "we all know PAC really won" cuz that answer is no we don't, the fight was close and PAC didn't do anything overly impressive, coulda went either way but TB got the decision because of his body work in the late rounds.

But if you find that rematch of PAC winning a wide UD pls send it to me.......I'll wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
            Can you please send me the link, or source, to where PAC beat Bradley by a wide decision.....Last I checked Bradley won a split decision vs PAC, so when did the rematch take place?

And don't tell me "we all know PAC really won" cuz that answer is no we don't, the fight was close and PAC didn't do anything overly impressive, coulda went either way but TB got the decision because of his body work in the late rounds.

But if you find that rematch of PAC winning a wide UD pls send it to me.......I'll wait!
            Come on man! Pac doesnt lose on NSB. You areblind as a bat if you think Pac lost to Bradley and they will send links of how Pac was not winning but dominating JMM before he got put to sleep.

Floyd talks smack=cherry picking coward who needs to shut up
            Broner talk smack=immature ghetto fighter who has no charisma and needs to shut his mouth
            Bradley talk smack=who is this **** kidding hes a loser who cant fight.

Rios talks smack=warrior who tells it like it is. Boxing needs more like him.

No mention of himmaking fun of disease though.
            NSB the most biased site on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
              fights aren't judged on the replay though. they are judged on the night of the fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              the judges did a competent job that night and i'm not protesting their decision. the bluray super slowmo 3D HD stans can't have it both ways.

Comment

I don't like Bradley, but for some reason I feel he'll be top 3 in the next 5 years of WW.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  I don't like Bradley, but for some reason I feel he'll be top 3 in the next 5 years of WW.
                  true...I feel the same...not a fan of his but I can see him in the mix at the top for a long time...the dude can fight...it seems like he carries a chip on his shoulders into the ring with him...I like that attitude of his....he's another dude who I feel as though is VERY good for the sport...hasn't made the news for anything non-boxing related yet...so props to him for being a stand up role model in these crazy times

Comment

Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post

there are people who REFUSE to watch bradley-pacquiao again cause they've convinced themselves pacquiao won by wide UD. same people who wanted to convince the world that manny won by a landslide against marquez in the fourth fight if we had only watched the replay in slowmo. same ****ing people LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Come on man! Pac doesnt lose on NSB. You areblind as a bat if you think Pac lost to Bradley and they will send links of how Pac was not winning but dominating JMM before he got put to sleep.

Floyd talks smack=cherry picking coward who needs to shut up
                      Broner talk smack=immature ghetto fighter who has no charisma and needs to shut his mouth
                      Bradley talk smack=who is this **** kidding hes a loser who cant fight.

Rios talks smack=warrior who tells it like it is. Boxing needs more like him.

No mention of himmaking fun of disease though.
                      NSB the most biased site on earth.
                      Pretty much.

Comment

Working...
                      X