Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much $$$ does roger mayweather make???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk but..........

I don't know his salary per fight for training Floyd BUT this is his NET worth.

http://www.getnetworth.com/roger-mayweather-net-worth/

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      I don't know his salary per fight for training Floyd BUT this is his NET worth.

http://www.getnetworth.com/roger-mayweather-net-worth/
      sounds about right

Comment

He would be a millionaire .

Comment

Originally posted by suzukigsxr06 View Post
          roger would come to my old work in vegas and would want used suspension parts on his mercedes. true story. cool cat nevertheless.
          cars have depleting value, i know millionaires friends and family who still ride around in cars which are 10 years old.

i am not a millionaire yet, but i still go to the scrap yard time to time to get some used parts to save me money, i'd do the same if i had a million. someone like roger who has seen real poverty and been bankrupt in the past will be more cautious with their money.

a person who wants to remain rich should always watch every penny...thats the rule i take from people who have millions..when u close up shop and do the accounts, and ur a penny short, then recount.

Floyd is reckless with his money, spends way to much, dont see him living like that for another 10 years and not suffering a big hole.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Roger is careful with what he makes now because he squandered all the money he made in his past life as a fighter. He mentioned how he used to blow all his money on junk like cars on a radio show
            He's taking it to extremes though isn't he? I'm sure a few premolars wouldn't break the bank, he could even import a few cheap green ones from Britain if he's that thrifty.

Comment

Working...
            X