Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I re-watched 4 Sven Ottke fights.Lots of gift decisions.He is NOT a Hall of Famer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I re-watched 4 Sven Ottke fights.Lots of gift decisions.He is NOT a Hall of Famer

Here are the fights I re-watched and scored: Ottke vs Charles Brewer 1-the fight in which Ottke supposedly "won" the title. Well, he didn't really win that fight. I scored this fight a few months ago and Brewer without a doubt should have won by at least 3 points. Ottke basically only "survived" Brewer and was a bloody mess at the end of the fight. Brewer was physically too strong and his stiff hard jab controlled the fight easily. And I have to add that Brewer was regarded as the "weakest" world champion at that time (year 1998).
    I also watched the Ottke-Brewer rematch which took place 2 years later in 2000: I scored this fight as a draw but Brewer got one point deducted so I had Ottke winning by 1 point, but the fight itself was a draw. I wouldn't be surprised if some pple scored this fight for Brewer by 1 or 2 points.
    The next fight I watched and scored was Ottke vs Glen Johnson and I had Johnson CLEARLY winning the fight 7 rounds to 3 with 2 rounds even. And of the 3 rounds I gave to Ottke, only 1 round was not close. The problem with Ottke is that he is always running away and he has his hands up and he doesn't throw a lot of punches, and when he finally DOES throw a few punches, they are "shoe shining" punches with no power at all and mostly blocked by the opponent. Overall there is just no way you can give the Ottke-Glen Johnson fight to Ottke. The only round Ottke really won was the 12th round when Johnson was gassed out, but Johnson clearly won the fight.
    The next fight I scored (Yesterday) was Sven Ottke vs Robin Reid, a total disgrace of a fight and one of the biggest robberies I ever saw. The referee was so corrupt that he warned Reid repeatedly for nothing. Once he even warned him for punching Ottke in the face. Reid scored a knockdown which the ref didn't call and at the end I scored the fight 9 rounds to 1 for Robin Reid (!!!!) with 2 rounds even. Ottke's eye was closed at the end of the fight and the british commentator team for whatever reason said in the last rounds that Ottke was doing more and maybe winning them. But that was bullsh't. The commentators were just preparing the british audience for the robbery that was going to happen a few minutes later. It's just sick to know that Ottke will win the round when he lands one punch in that round, and it doesn't matter if he got hit 20 times. Reid won that fight and the referee and the judges deserve to be shot.

Comment

He's an ATG right behind Calzaghe

Comment

Comment

Come on daggum...

Comment

I always thought he looked a bit "special", but not in gifted, but that he should have been on the back of the bus licking the windows

Comment

Comment

Undefeated. All that matters.

Comment

sven Ottke is one of the baddest mother****ers of all time, one of the best fighters and one of the best looking mother****ers you've ever seen. Now hold my drink, *****.

Comment

oh man. these gifs are so gay and pple dont realise how gay they are. they are GAY; STUPID not funny and garbage

Comment

Working...
                    X