No announcement yet.

The Urban Legend Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
    I remember this urban legend when real young. Still creepy as shyt and people go a lot on Halloween.

This is about the Donkey Lady in my city

Several stories detail how the donkey lady came to be and how she became part donkey, part human. Some stories say she lost her children in a fire set by her husband. She was terribly disfigured in the fire, fusing her fingers and toes together creating hoof-like hands and feet. Her head was so badly burned in the fire that it healed in such a warped, elongated way, it resembled that of a donkey. She roams the area surrounding the bridge in south San Antonio nightly, crying for her children. She will routinely chase off anybody who bothers her by honking. Honking a cars horn is supposedly the best way to get the attention of this beastly donkey lady.

Another story about how the donkey lady came to be surrounds the same bridge area of south San Antonio. In the mid 50's, a woman would walk her donkey along the road to the fields near her home to let the donkey graze. A boy claimed the woman's donkey had bitten him so the boy's father and several of his friends plotted to grab the donkey as it was being walked by the woman to the fields. They waited in the woods and then jumped out when she walked by and tried to grab the rope from the woman that was leading her donkey. As they fought for the rope, the donkey accidentally fell into the stream and drowned. The men were walking away when the woman started throwing rocks at them. A rock hit one of the men knocking him unconscious. The other men grabbed the woman and threw her into the water where she drowned. The spirit of the woman and her beloved donkey combined into one and now angrily roam the area around the bridge. The donkey lady ghost is said to have enormous strength, scary eyes, beastly screams, and rage that haunts any who bother her or come into her vicinity.
    Some creepy ****. Sounds like it would make a good movie.

I'm sure the cat food movie has already been done

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      Some creepy ****. Sounds like it would make a good movie.

I'm sure the cat food movie has already been done
      Yeah, it sounds creepy. People used to tell me they're taking me when younger. What mean people.

Comment

There's an urban legend among graphic designers about this designer who was hired to do package design for a new brand of potato chips called "HITS." He made it bright, colorful, bled the name off the sides and overall it was a good looking package. The design was approved and went on the store shelves so the designer decided to go to the store to admire his work. As he walked down the aisle he realized he made a bad decision with his design. The packages were set side by side on the shelves and all the way down the aisle it read "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT."

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
          There's an urban legend among graphic designers about this designer who was hired to do package design for a new brand of potato chips called "HITS." He made it bright, colorful, bled the name off the sides and overall it was a good looking package. The design was approved and went on the store shelves so the designer decided to go to the store to admire his work. As he walked down the aisle he realized he made a bad decision with his design. The packages were set side by side on the shelves and all the way down the aisle it read "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT."
          I wonder how they tasted

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Does anybody know any funny, weird or just damn right disturbing Urban Legends?
            the one that was big here is a drunk guy goes up into a darkened room where some drunk chick was passed out - i can only imagine that his intent was to rape her while she was sleeping. Anyway, he starts in on her and she wakes up and, to his surprise, is into it -- fast forward a few minutes - somebody busts into the room and turns on the lights; turns out it was a brother and sister smashing uglies.

for years i believed that to be true. lol

Comment

Tim's story made me remember one I heard a while back.

Went something like this - a guy went to a fancy dress party as Spiderman, got really drunk and banged a girl dressed as Catwoman in the toilets, without either of them taking their masks off. Next morning, he found the same Catwoman costume in his sister's bedroom

Comment

Rapid that avi is a 10.

bang bang skeet skeet

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Rapid that avi is a 10.

bang bang skeet skeet
                  I'd green you for the avi appreciation but I got to spread the love around first.

Comment

Shameless bump

Comment

Working...
                    X