No announcement yet.

Car Salesman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Salesman

They are all the same, I talk to like 5 different dealers in a day and you hear the SAME bull **** from all of them

"Oh that is a nice car, someone else was just lookin at it"

"A young man was just inquiring about that car"

"Better act fast if you want that car, someone was just looking at it"

"Someone just took it for a test drive this morning"

Always trying to pressure you into buying it now at the list price (used vehicles). The oldest saying is the "young person" looking at the car because people think of young people making quick impulsive decisions and they want you to settle at the list price...anyone else find this happen to them?

Sales tactics man.

They make money off commission only, so they have to sell. Plus they have quotas much like any other sales job.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Sales tactics man.

They make money off commission only, so they have to sell. Plus they have quotas much like any other sales job.
      Most car salesmen annoy the hell outta me. I usually try to find an older salesman. They're usually more laid back.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
        Most car salesmen annoy the hell outta me. I usually try to find an older salesman. They're usually more laid back.
        They're probably just more established and aren't in the position where they have to make every sale to eat at the end of the day. IE they have a clientel base and are known within the industry.

A brand new car salesman is going to be driven to use pressure tactics because he's simply new to the selling business.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

They're probably just more established and aren't in the position where they have to make every sale to eat at the end of the day. IE they have a clientel base and are known within the industry.

A brand new car salesman is going to be driven to use pressure tactics because he's simply new to the selling business.
          exactly.. I hate being pressured into anything and can't stand pushy people.

Buying a vehicle from a personal owner is usually your best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            Buying a vehicle from a personal owner is usually your best bet.
            Craigslist.

And I do it to make money and live. Two weeks ago I bought a Z28 1997 Camaro that was all tricked out. A chick was in trouble and needed to get rid of it to pay her mortgage.........her ex husband built it and she I think won that in court. Anyways I bought it for $3600 and sold it for $5600.

The thing was amazing and I wanted to keep it for myself. Low mileage......something like 99k and it was all completely loaded. The car I bet ran 13 seconds in the quarter mile.

That price I sold it for was insulting to myself..........but I wanted the sale to go THAT DAY. Because that loaded Camaro was worth at least 8 grand in my eyes.

Comment

Craigslist.

And I do it to make money and live. Two weeks ago I bought a Z28 1997 Camaro that was all tricked out. A chick was in trouble and needed to get rid of it to pay her mortgage.........her ex husband built it and she I think won that in court. Anyways I bought it for $3600 and sold it for $5600.

The thing was amazing and I wanted to keep it for myself. Low mileage......something like 99k and it was all completely loaded. The car I bet ran 13 seconds in the quarter mile.

That price I sold it for was insulting to myself..........but I wanted the sale to go THAT DAY. Because that loaded Camaro was worth at least 8 grand in my eyes.
              I love flipping stuff like that, especially cars. Do you have a dealers license?

Comment

internet sales manager is the only guy I'll deal with.

Comment

In sales you look at a customer and try to figure how to get that money out of their pocket and into yours. It is the nature of the game.

Comment

Craigslist.

99 thousand miles is low mileage where you're from?.

Comment

Working...
                    X