Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Tarver moving to heavyweight?? Announcement June 19th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Tarver moving to heavyweight?? Announcement June 19th?

ANTONIO TARVER: DANNY GREEN IS A FARCE

By G. Leon

Magic Man to make heavyweight announcement on June 19?

Earlier today former light heavyweight king Antonio Tarver told **********.com, "Man I just want to say to the whole f**king boxing community that Danny Green has been exposed as the coward that he is. He was claiming that I was ducking him from back in the day, before he was relevant to even be in the same ring with me. Now he gets a little recognition and becomes relevant, so I challenge him to a fight not once, not twice, but three times and he fought a dead man from Puerto Rico and now he's trying to pull my man out the grave that hasn't fought in three years.

It's clear that Danny Green is trying to ride off the Roy Jones win. He thinks he captured something with that but we all know that five years ago Roy Jones would have tap danced all over that motherf**ker's head. The whole thing is Danny Green has been exposed. Let him do what he wants with his little cruiserweight title. He wasn't going to be nothing but a steppingstone for me anyway. I was going to go to Austrailia, stretch that motherf**ker in his hometown and move onto the next big thing.

If I can't get him, now it's time to move on to the next big thing. Everybody will find out what the Magic Man is up to and it's going to be bigger, better, more spectacular than anything I've had the opportunity to do in my career. We're focused on that and we're going to make that announcement on June 19. I was calling you to expose Danny Green for the farce that he is, you feel me?"

Site link blocked.

Milkdud KO2 Wladimir.

Comment

Bad move should go to CW and fight Guillermo Jones.

Comment

Interesting.....

Comment

Tarver can talk with the best of them and he can fight too.

RJJr. fans want to act like he was done when he got KTFO, but Tarver and his counterpunching southpaw style would have gave him trouble at a lot of points in his career. True story.

Heavyweight is probably not the best place for him though. He doesn't have the fast feet, reflexes, and hands, you need to really beat these heavys. He has chin and power though, so anything can happen.

Comment

tarver is done as a legitimate fighter.

his next move should be retirement.

Comment

If Tarver says so!

Comment

5-7 years ago Tarver could have been an OK heavyweight. Now he's too old and slow, he'll get beat up bad.

Comment

Mason "The Line" Dixon will dominate the division XD

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    Tarver can talk with the best of them and he can fight too.

RJJr. fans want to act like he was done when he got KTFO, but Tarver and his counterpunching southpaw style would have gave him trouble at a lot of points in his career. True story.

Heavyweight is probably not the best place for him though. He doesn't have the fast feet, reflexes, and hands, you need to really beat these heavys. He has chin and power though, so anything can happen.
                    He wasnt done at that point, but he was done being Superman. He looked like he was missing something in the first Tarver fight and it had nothing to do with Tarver himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X