Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Modern warfare 2 doesn't live up to the hype then?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Modern warfare 2 doesn't live up to the hype then?

The reviews seem to think it's a good, but not great game.

how does it play, is it better or worse than you expected?

I haven't played it yet. My homie ordered it off of gamefly so we waiting for it to come in.

Comment

I would say it is everything I had hoped for and a little bit more. I am amazed at every aspect of the game. I am not even a huge fan of the series. I have bounced from Series to series depending on what is good Socom I-II, Rainbow6Vegas pt1, CoD4.

This one is bad ass.

Comment

I bought the game earlier today bro and the **** is way better than what I thought. Single player so far has been unbelievable. First few missions rocked my ****ing socks off. Game makes you feel like such a ****ing bad ass Spec Ops operator.

Whoever said the game doesn't live up to the hype is a moron. If you haven't, get this game ASAP.

Can't wait to finish single player so I can own some noobs on Xbox Live.

Comment

Story Mode is amazing and unbelievable real in some parts. multiplayer is good but its server sucks big time. not to mention the way you have to invite your friends.

Comment

Looks really great and epic. (SPOILER ALERT)

Comment

the game is ****in great.... its the ONLY game worth of the "Modern Warfare" name to carry on the tradition...

i havent touched the SP yet and wont for some time... but im loving online, as expected!

capture the flag and demolition are nice additions!

Comment

i love the game ... and i've only played it online so far... i'm about to start the story mode ... whoever told you it wasn't good is just a "debbie downer"

Comment

I haven't player single player.

Online is amazing!

Anybody got a favourite map yet? I like search and destroy on Airport.

Comment

Can it be played offline with mates?? i ****ing hope so

Comment

Working...
                    X