Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac will not box or run, he will try and walk Margarito down...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EeZz View Post
    wt**** are you saying? he never walk down any opponents in his career.
    once pacquiao has broken his opponents' will, he does walk his opponents down like a pressure fighter. (see dela hoya, cotto)

however, i don't think there's anybody in the world that can break margarito's will.

Comment

ofcourse pac is gonna move around, but unlike floyd he's gonna do it the hell of lot more exciting way!....

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        once pacquiao has broken his opponents' will, he does walk his opponents down like a pressure fighter. (see dela hoya, cotto)

however, i don't think there's anybody in the world that can break margarito's will.
        Tell that to Moseley!

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

Notice how marg's punch output goes down the ****ter in the last 4 rounds. That's a clear sign of having a shattered will for the type of fighter marg is.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
            I just think he will stay in Margs' chest all fight and not give Tony any room to throw punches.... Margs needs space to get power and needs space to throw his wide punches...

I even think Pac will give a little on the speed and sit on his punches more and punch in between Margs' punches....

Also, don't expect big head shots early from Pac, he will try to murder the body early, and IF (I said IF) he KO's Margs, it will be from a BODY SHOT....

That is all....
            Look at the 2nd Cintron fight. Look how Margs fought up close.

Comment

I just think he will stay in Margs' chest all fight and not give Tony any room to throw punches.... Margs needs space to get power and needs space to throw his wide punches...

I even think Pac will give a little on the speed and sit on his punches more and punch in between Margs' punches....

Also, don't expect big head shots early from Pac, he will try to murder the body early, and IF (I said IF) he KO's Margs, it will be from a BODY SHOT....

That is all....
              No way, if he does that he gets torn apart by margarito's uppercuts and wide hooks. Pacquiao's gonna look like andre dirrell for the first 4 rounds catching him with his left hand leads and jabs. And from 4 he's gonna go on the attack, in and out, turning him. He's gonna go in and unload on the body and go out with a hook to the chin. Occassionally faking going out to bounce in and catch margarito with a hook to the temple or a left cross.

Margarito's gonna keep the pressure but pacquiao will be too fast.

He's gonna start getting tired near the 8th, and that's when pac starts to demolish him.

around 9 pac starts walking him down until the fight is stopped.

That's how I see it. No fighter with horrible defense can ever last an entire fight against pac.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-28-2010, 12:18 AM.

Comment

That is all....
                Body shots hurt, but Margarito has already shown his chin is very knock-outable. I think anyone in the sport of boxing can be KO'd from body shots. Thats why alot of boxer protect their body very well and try to avoid punches to the head aswell.

Comment

keep on believing this if you want to----if manny tries to walk tony down, manny's getting stopped----tony is too strong for manny---manny better move around and disrupt angles from margo----coz tony is relentless---he fights very well inside with his type of style----manny just needs to outbox him, and stay off of the ropes and he'll have another victory on his padded record----

Comment

Working...
                  X