Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I was trying to get this Native American girl's number today....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was trying to get this Native American girl's number today....

So I was trying to get this Native American girl's number today. Had my little brother with me, trying to show him how to step up his game. She was thirsty, so I had him go get her a can of soda. Well he's only 12, and he still gets real nervous around hot chicks, so he trips and spills soda all over her.

Well this goofy ass pansy, looking like he was high on crack, comes running over and starts wailing on my little bro. Well my bro kicks the hell out of him and the dude's laying on his back, looks like he's dreaming, starts throwing punches at the air.

I apologized to the chick, got her digits, and got on up outta there. I hope that poor deluded fool is okay, wonder if I shoulda called the amber lamps.

Best one so far...

Comment

lmaaooo. Amber Lamps FTW.....

Comment

awsome story bro.

Comment

hahaha i remember this one time my little as 15 year old cousin, had never touched a a$$. So one time at the movies there was 3 mexican chicks with big a$$s so i grab my cousins hands and smacked all three a$$s with his hands. one of the chick turns around and slaps him across the face. then my little ******ed cousin punches the chick on the face and she falls face flat. what a idiot.

Comment

Working...
          X