Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should We Integrate a Thumbs Up/Down System?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    How about a flagging feature Big Pump. That why we can flag a poster and keep track of them on our cp when they do a name change. People may have been cool with you or fell out with you and through multiple name changes you can lose track. So we as users can give a green flag to a poster we like, and a red flag to a person we don't like and it will only be visible to the user who placed the flag. Whatcha say? Is it possible?
    Edit. Now that I've thought about it. When flag someone they get notified about it so there is no mistake about where they stand with you, and if your outlook on that poster changes you can reverse the flag. Now I'm off to pour up my 1st cup of Crown. I shall return. :drinkup:

Comment

nope..i love the karma system...

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        nope..i love the karma system...
        The Karma system is like the Dreamcast, may go soon, but will always be the best

Comment

I like the thumbs up thumbs down idea, it's gotta be visible for everyone to see tho make it more interesting

keep the karma too do not get rid of it because I like it alot

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            I like the thumbs up thumbs down idea, it's gotta be visible for everyone to see tho make it more interesting

keep the karma too do not get rid of it because I like it alot
            Im with the keep the karma as well. To me all these suggestions should be taken as in addition to what we already got goin on.

But I do think that we need to lessen how many people we have to hit with karma before hitting a buddy who said some good shiet with the karma.

I don't wanna go hit 50 random jokers with the karma before I can hit my buddy Jose with the karma stick again Knowhutimsayin.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Should We Integrate a Thumbs Up/Down System for posts?

We've had a few requests for this over the years.

I can only leave messages when I give green or red k from my desktop at the house. It doesn't work on my phone. Idk if I'm the only one with this problem but that would be more important than a thumbs up/down system.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Im with the keep the karma as well. To me all these suggestions should be taken as in addition to what we already got goin on.

But I do think that we need to lessen how many people we have to hit with karma before hitting a buddy who said some good shiet with the karma.

I don't wanna go hit 50 random jokers with the karma before I can hit my buddy Jose with the karma stick again Knowhutimsayin.
                my brotha Chief good to hear from you

you have lighten up my day so it is my duty to lighten up yours

Comment

for example that post ^^^ deserves a

Comment

for example that post ^^^ deserves a
                    See and it also proves my point about having to spread karma, as I just tried to hit you with the Greenz.

Comment

my brotha Chief good to hear from you

you have lighten up my day so it is my duty to lighten up yours

Whats goin on Brotha Jose? I hope all has been well, and know that even though I more than I post. I always find time to hit Jose's Gif Thread on the daily.

You have made my morning. I'll now have something to hypnotize me as I sip my morning cup of Crown. Thanks my man.

Comment

Working...
                      X