No announcement yet.

Guy gets beaten with a hammer by a costumed superhero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy gets beaten with a hammer by a costumed superhero

What in the hell did I just watch.............

Pff, that was satisfying to watch

Comment

super

Comment

I am more shocked that those sudden sounds he made mean fuck off , lol WOW

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
          What in the hell did I just watch.............

Wtf? That was crazy dude was gushing blood, the japanese or where this is dont seem to take kindly to rude people with atttitude. He went too far with that hammer to the head though. Should have just shook the kid.

Comment

I mean maybe I'm the crazy one here, but would the world not be a better place if a costomed superhero looking mfer didn't come out of nowhere after a person broke a rule, were warned about the breaking of that rule & hit with a hammer after that person said f#ck that rule?

Honestly seems like the kid shoulda just quit eating seeds on the subway like he was told not to do. I've seen plenty of random crimes. This wasn't a random crime. This was immediate justice being served.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I mean maybe I'm the crazy one here, but would the world not be a better place if a costomed superhero looking mfer didn't come out of nowhere after a person broke a rule, were warned about the breaking of that rule & hit with a hammer after that person said f#ck that rule?

Honestly seems like the kid shoulda just quit eating seeds on the subway like he was told not to do. I've seen plenty of random crimes. This wasn't a random crime. This was immediate justice being served.
              Yeah i think you are the crazy one.

Eating seeds on the train and getting hammered for it is not justice.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Yeah i think you are the crazy one.

Eating seeds on the train and getting hammered for it is not justice.
                You can't eat seeds on the subway doe? I mean he told him like a bunch of times. I think the kid was in need of a good hammering. I think the threat of a good hammering immediately would stop a lot of crime. I'm pro superhero hammering justice in every country. Would be a better place & there would be a lot of lumpy headed criminals walking around all confused &/or punchdrunk & ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  super
                  crimson bolt baby

Comment

Working...
                  X