Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Canelo Ripped and Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Physique wise it's the best I've seen of Cotto. Vamos Gallo!!

Comment

Warrr cotto

Comment

Man, Nelo looks like a machine.....Cotto is in trouble.

Comment

canelo is going to beat up cotto and steal his boyfriend. canelo isn't gay, but he'll do it to break cotto's heart.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            both look in top shape, its going to be a great fight.
            ^^^^^ Agreed!!!

PR vs Mex

#WARCOTTOOOOOO

Good luck to both

Comment

Can't wait for tomorrowm the hard putasos that awaits poor Cotto, the Chingasos are going to be very serious, so you Cotto fans that say Canelo don't got a chance, you better have that tissue box handy!
              That goes for you Mojoncito PRBOXINGCOTTO!!��
              Last edited by Toltec77; 11-20-2015, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Man, Nelo looks like a machine.....Cotto is in trouble.

^^^Both look great hater!!! I can say the same thing about Canelo... He is in trouble too but would be a GREAT FIGHT....

BETTER THAN ANY TRIPLEGAY FIGHTS we have seen so far, no doubt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                  Can't wait for tomorrowm the hard putasos that awaits poor Cotto, the Chingasos are going to be very serious, so you Cotto fans that say Canelo don't got a chance, you better have that tissue box handy!😆
                  ^^^ Says the guy with the Brandon "Pepto-Bismol" Rios profile pic!!!!

Dont you guys hear how ridiculous you sound saying those words?....definitely peasants!

Take this L for saying "putasos" "chigasos" ... ANORMAL!!

Comment

Nobody even cracked a smile during the weigh in, everyone looked so tense, either they're all focused including the trainers and the promoters or Dan Rafael is right about problems with signing the contract, I guess Golden Boy wants more money since Cotto is not the champion anymore, let's see if they can twist Cotto's arm like that, if I were Cotto I'd pull out of the freaking fight if they wanna change the split in the last minute, they already took away the title in the last minute and the title is on the line for Canelo, so it makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      What's up with Reynoso's face!

He saw death in Cotto's mean stare
                      Nah bro he is just pissed cause he wants some tacos de carne asada

Comment

Working...
                      X