No announcement yet.

New Floyd duck video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Usual weak sauce from Floyd. Pacquiao would've matched his 870k PPV numbers fighting in the US and he knows damn well Pac is really 2 from 3 in his last 3 bout.
    Floyd vs Rios in China with a wack undercard will do the same PPV. PAC vs Canelo with that stacked undercard will do the same PPV Floyd did.

Comment

Won't fight pacquiao because he is 1-2 in his last three and and because he doesn't have the ppv numbers he has yet he will fight amir khan who is 2-2 in his last four and one of them he went life and death with a past it lightweight and only just scrapped past him, let's just face it floyd will never work up the courage to fight manny pacquiao, oh and is it not weird that before the rios fight mayweather was open to fighting a an old ruined pacquiao and now all of a sudden pacquiao looks good in his last fight then it's back to his old bull**** about how pacquiao doesn't deserve it, who else is going to generate the numbers that pacquiao could get with him...khan? Haha.

As much of how amazing a boxer he is, what a defensive magician he is, he will always go down as a fighter who didn't want to take risks in his career with the fear of losing that 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
        floyd's all about money so i would've give him a pass if he says "ill fight him but it depends on how we can agree on the split". he's so shook he can't let this words "i'll fight him anytime anywhere" fly out of his mouth lol.
        Floyd is such coward he has this other new video he just did that's plain embarrassing. Some dude asked Floyd about a PAC fight and Floyd gave him all this garbages about PAC have to join TMT and proof that he's a worthy opponent. The guy asked Floyd that wouldn't it bother him in the distant future that he doesn't have a defining win in Pacquiao. Floyd answer was I don't care what peps feel, the only thing that matter is my health will be intact.

The reporter just looked at Floyd healla weird, you can almost see it in his face that he wanted to say you're such a coward .

Comment

Floyd is a coward, that's it. He keeps coming up with new reasons not to fight pacquiao. He isn't scared of pacquiao, he's scared for that ''0'' in his record. If you want to be the best, fight the best. If floyd wins, he's the best, if pac wins, he's the best.

''The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.''
          -Cus D'amato

I ****ing hate floyd's attitude. But he is indeed, an extremly talented fighter.

Comment

Floyd and his crappy excuses.

Comment

I thought the mayweather flomes said that Arum and Pac are ducking the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                Damn Floyds eyes tho..... is so fking hard to not say he is a duck when it comes to Pac he makes it fking hard and i dont even want to think that way of the #1 p4p fighter guy who's skills I am a fan of but reading this man when Pacquiao get's brought up the reaction is just too evident awful poker face. That being said Floyd would still UD the **** out of Pacquiao idk what his trauma is.

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/250x250/35111922.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  Floyd vs Rios in China with a wack undercard will do the same PPV. PAC vs Canelo with that stacked undercard will do the same PPV Floyd did.
                  The difference is Al Haymon and Golden Boy aren't crazy enough to do a Floyd vs Rios in China with a wack undercard on top of that. You might as well say too that if Marquez hit Floyd with the same punch he knocked out Pacquaio with, Floyd would have been unconscious too.

A Pacquaio vs. Mayweather fight does need to be made though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    [IMG]
                    [/IMG]

He can't even say at least ill fight him in the future. Now he cares about the record? Pac is the number one wbc challenger now Floyd. Haven't you heard. Do your homework you say?

You're called money Mayweather. PAC is your ticket to an easy paycheck. The biggest paycheck you will ever get. Bigger than even fighting Khan 3 times lol

'Easy work easy money'

'If it makes dollars it makes sense'

so what now Floyd? Khan your next! lol

Hey Floyd you forgot to mention belts collects dust too so no mandatory challenger aye.

This guy is shook to his core. I hate to say it again. If it smells like duck must be a duck.[/QUOTE]

I try to stay away from Pacquiao/Mayweather feud threads because they seem to bring up a lot of pent up rage from fans of both guys.

However, looking at what has happened over the last few years, it is clear that both men have made mistakes, but a certain Manny Pacquiao has conceded to a number of Team Mayweather demands, there is very little he can do except wait for Mayweather to feel comfortable in making the fight happen. Not financially or physically comfortable but psychologically comfortable.

And this whole supposed mess between Arum and Mayweather is nothing but handbags compared to what King and Arum went through in the 80s and 90s, I was there, that was a corporate feud on a level I have never seen before, yet the two men worked together on numerous occasions, even HBO and Showtime, the two big networks in the US worked together for Lewis v Tyson.

This all means that if the participants want the fight to happen, it will happen, nothing, not finances, not personal hatreds and not even TV networks can stop it. The sad part here is that one of the participants is not quite sure of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                      Defense is a big factor and Floyd has the better defense.
                      That defense will not work with a southpaw like Manny Pacuiao. He will destroy Floyd and his cowardly defense. The fight will resemble how bad manny beat bradly. Without the robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X