PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p.s anyone arguing for the pitbull is crazy

Comment

• the wolf will kill Pitbull in five seconds...

that mother flocka can't even sing I doubt he could fight

Comment

• The better, more competitive matchup would be an akita vs. Pitbull imo. Akitas are very agressive, very good fighting dogs, and has the size on the pitbull.

Would be a good fight. Lb for lb the pitbull would win...but the akita is much bigger. Pitbull has a waaaaay better chance against a pitbull than it does against a fukn wolf lol

Comment

• Wild animals are just on another level mentally and strength wise. Ill take a wolf in a heart beat but a right bite can change anything. I say wolf they kill on the regular.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            the wolf will kill Pitbull in five seconds...

that mother flocka can't even sing I doubt he could fight
            i'm still trying to figure out what it is that "pit bull" actually does.

bud light commercials maybe? what else am i missing?

Comment

• Pound for pound a game bred pitbull is in a totally different league to all the rest of the dogs.

A wolf weighs about 100lbs roughly. You won't find many good game bred pitbull at 100lb, they float from 30-50lb.

Get a 45lb game bred and tested pitbull and 45lb wolf and ill back the pitbull all day everyday. One wants to fight and will die doing it whilst wagging its tail and one will want to flight and run to live another day. They are hard wired totally differently

Comment

• An Alpha Male Wolf would destroy a Pit. I am trying to find one I saw in a documentary that was something like 140lbs and an excellent killer.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                  An Alpha Male Wolf would destroy a Pit. I am trying to find one I saw in a documentary that was something like 140lbs and an excellent killer.

No ****, Wlad knocks Floyd out too. It's kinda obvious.

You wont find a pitbull that is 140lb, well you might find a bully thats 140lb, but it's not a pitbull. Comparing a 140lb wolf to a 40lb dog is just madness.

Comment

• The wolf is bigger, stronger and tougher and also bites much harder. No contest.

Comment

• If anyone knows about dog fighting, it's all about stamina that helps them win. A Wolf had superior stamina.

Comment

Working...
                      X