Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst chin - Erik Morales, Roy Jones Jr or Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    You know the fans of the sport are going downhill when Erik Morales of all people is considered to have a glass chin.
    this was my thought, if you only know 1 fight of a fighter please dont make comparesions LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Tyson was knocked out 5 times, Morales 3 times and Roy Jones 4 times.. But who had the worst chin?
      Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
      Do the world a favour and throw your computer out the window.

Comment

LOL @ Morales being in a thread titled "worst chin."

Comment

Tyson had an iron chin! it took lots of big blows to take him down. Morales in his prime had a great chin also!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            You know the fans of the sport are going downhill when Erik Morales of all people is considered to have a glass chin.
            No shit. This thread was actually made?

Morales had an ATG chin at one point man.

Tyson could eat some damn good shots too. How is this even a question?

Comment

Originally posted by injun View Post
              Excellent Mexican Boxing Analysis.

Comment

at one point he had the best chin with fighters l;ike david tua, antonio margarito, gl;en johnson, nothing woul;d faze him

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Tyson was knocked out 5 times, Morales 3 times and Roy Jones 4 times.. But who had the worst chin?
                  What made you put Tyson on this list? In his prime he had a great chin.

Not like McBride or Williams really knocked him out now is it?

The only guys that really beat Tyson when he was truly dangerous were Douglas and Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                    Excellent Mexican Boxing Analysis.
                    Thank you very much. It means a lot coming from Japanese boxing analyst such as you!

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    at one point he had the best chin with fighters l;ike david tua, antonio margarito, gl;en johnson, nothing woul;d faze him
                    Yep. I watched Morales/Pac 1 last night, and damn I forgot how many flush shots Erik ate and just kept coming forward and throwing hands. Incredible chin.

Comment

Thank you very much. It means a lot coming from Japanese boxing analyst such as you!

Yep. I watched Morales/Pac 1 last night, and damn I forgot how many flush shots Erik ate and just kept coming forward and throwing hands. Incredible chin.
                      Your posting is like a Prime Erik Morales. I can't get enough of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X