Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool story bro

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      I dunno if it was the shades he was wearing...or the shades I was wearing (all indoors of course hahahha) or just the fact that he was so damn small next to me that I just flat out fooked that one up.....believe me I was fookn bent afterwards....ahahhahha
      People dont realize how small these dudes are making them pretty unrecognizable sometimes. I seen Robert Guerrero and his fam at ontario mills and the kid is ****ing teensy. Compare that to Mares size and i see how you might miss him.

Comment

brlliant story need more stuff like that on here

anyone else had strange meetings with boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          glad to hear rocky won
          yeah man I was sweating it there for a hot min....that Clubber Lang had his number the first time around but Rocco came through at the end....did you hear that Micky died!!!!!!!!

Comment

what part of mexico were you going to?

Comment

hehe. I bet you felt a bit foolish though getting into a full conversation about boxing with them, but not knowing who they were. I know I would have have felt that way.

It is like that with the smaller fighters though. They don't look so small on the tube, but when you tower over them in person it makes them look like kids.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                hehe. I bet you felt a bit foolish though getting into a full conversation about boxing with them, but not knowing who they were. I know I would have have felt that way.

It is like that with the smaller fighters though. They don't look so small on the tube, but when you tower over them in person it makes them look like kids.
                hahaha yeah man....I was embarrassed as hell to ask a WORLD champ if he "trained"....ahaha

Comment

Great story broskie. Love reading stories like this.

Slap yourself though for asking a pro boxer if he trained hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    no he ain't a SUPERstar cuz he aint a superstar...not cuz of his talents but he hasn't had the main stream exposure....it's not like I was the only kat at the airport with them.....NO ONE else was even looking his way.....most kats who are so called boxing "fans" wouldn't even know who he was even after hearing his name...

that is still no excuse for me though I still felt like a bum after....true story
                    Very true he's not a superstar, still how the **** did you miss Abner Mares only joking I would aswell and regardless of what some of these posters say so would they.

Comment

Pic or it didnt happen...........Oh wait!!! J/K, Cool story though and i do agree its easy not to recognize smaller boxers sometimes especially if their faces are not mainstream, The only boxer that i meant that i recognize straight away was Prince Naz Hamed, The rest i had to take a second look then connect my brains before saying "Arent you So so and so.

Comment

Working...
                      X