Marquez: Calls Out Pacquiao: "I'll even go to 147. Just to be fair."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez: "I am really really desperate for another big payday."

Comment

140 would have been alright. But its not like Pac-Man is a big welterwight. The problem is Marquez, and he fights very slugish at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by i am special View Post
        Really? I thought they needed to be within 10lb below the limit and not a lb over?
        Most sanctioning bodies only require the maximum limit to any division for a fight to be sanctioned.

Comment

Originally posted by bestboxingonly View Post
          Most sanctioning bodies only require the maximum limit to any division for a fight to be sanctioned.
          not when arum and pacroid are involved

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            not when arum and pacroid are involved
            The Jinkee Pac-Stan's will owe their husband's opponent Marquez a huge favor if he's successful in helping Manny avoid defending his 8th title from the boogieman Sergio.

Sergio called Manny. He wants his belt back. Now hand it over like a good little honest Congroidsman. And RUN MannyGump! Run!

Comment

140lbs its a competetive fight

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                Pac FEARS Marquez.
                don't start this **** again son Marquez doesn't fear Pacquiao and Pacquiao doesn't fear Marquez, they fought twice already and a 3rd fight might be coming, the only problem people are having is NOT fear it's the fact that Pacquiao tries to bend the rules to suit his benefit

if Marquez asked Manny for a catch weight he would say no even though for 2 straight title fights he was granted that, when it was beneficial to him and not his opponent he got it without question but when it plays against him he declines and all of a sudden wants to fight at the real weight.

and to think people actually have a problem with Floyd, a fighter who hasn't ever won a world title at a catch weight only against champions at the full weight.

Marquez looked good at 144lb's but nowhere near as good as he looked at 130-135lbs where he is king at, Manny and Roach saw that and took heed to it and instead of doing the right thing like Floyd and giving him a catch weight (even risking a penalty on himself because it didn't benefit Floyd to make it 144 but he did it in the interests of fairness)they want him to pack on even more weight which is just plain fucked up

he already showed a difference in what he can do by going up to 144, now they want him to come in at 147? I'm baffled by the corruption, Top Rank as a whole is becoming a plague to Boxing

Comment

preach................ people need to recognize pac for the ultimate cherry picker he is and get off floyds back. this guy is a shame on boxing and im tired of it

Comment

Comment

"MANNY......IF YOU FIGHT ME I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK....."

Comment

Working...
                      X