No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto -Fidel Munoz in The Works For Sept. 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto -Fidel Munoz in The Works For Sept. 25

Promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions says Humberto “Zorrita” Soto (52-7, 32KOs) will defend his WBC lightweight title against Colombian Fidel Monterrosa Munoz (23-1, 18KOs) on September 25 in Chetumal, Quintana Roo, Mexico. Munoz has one loss, by fifth round TKO to Ali Chebah last July. The fight for Soto is an interim bout before a potential clash with Mexican legend Marco Antonio Barrera, who faces rumored opponent David Diaz on September 15.
    [Click Here To Read More]

humberto goin woop dat ass

Comment

Humberto Soto has become a joke. He doesn't fight anybody. Some of his mediocre competition has proven to be a threat. He should have stayed at 130.

Comment

soto is ducking anthony peterson. he's ducked peterson for 3 fights in a row. Arum steps in and makes a excuse everytime.he's using soto to make average money in mexico.

Comment

Isn't Soto fighting Urbano Antillon?

Comment

soto vs mab is a great2x fight.,
            marco antonio barrera ud

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              soto is ducking anthony peterson. he's ducked peterson for 3 fights in a row. Arum steps in and makes a excuse everytime.he's using soto to make average money in mexico.
              right on, Humberto is at the end of his career and Arum is milking the hell out him in Mexico and Jose Suliman and right there with him. I hope that Anthony sees the day where he gets his shot, I think Arum knows his grit and worth so we shall see.

Comment

Damn this is dissapointing

Comment

peterson lost his shot at soto when he signed to fight for the interim wba belt

Comment

I would like to see Soto vs Marquez. what does everyone think?

Comment

Working...
                    X