• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rat_Poison View Post
    on topic

i have found some interesting pics wards twitter:

Jordan collection:

Soul food dinners:

Does Ward think he's paul wall or something?
    lmao Ward speaks in that sing-songy "reverend giving a sermon" style. People underestimate his Blackness. The soul food looks pretty bad though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      It's cuz he's so well-spoken and well-behaved. To me, he's a white man with black athleticism. I kind of wish Broner and Floyd had a white parent, tbh.
      Er, I don't know, buddy. The average African American can come off like a member of the Harvard debate team if they feel like it. The average Mexican American... Not so much... IMHO... Your references strike me as ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        Er, I don't know, buddy. The average African American can come off like a member of the Harvard debate team if they feel like it. The average Mexican American... Not so much... IMHO... Your references strike me as ironic.
        That was an incredibly racist post. You have been reported.

Comment

Did you really just post this blatantly racist post?

I'm not sure if I should report you or not, you definitely offended me
          Last edited by LeG00N; 11-24-2012, 12:59 AM.

Comment

lmao Ward speaks in that sing-songy "reverend giving a sermon" style. People underestimate his Blackness. The soul food looks pretty bad though.
            lol true. he's well spoken, but lets not act like he speaks like bryant gumble or something . hes got a 'hood' aura about him.
            LMAO..... apparently, the mexinazi's think their **** dont stink lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_Poison View Post
              lol true. he's well spoken, but lets not act like he speaks like bryant gumble or something . hes got a 'hood' aura about him.

LMAO..... the mexinazi's think their **** dont stink lol. how delusional

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Catch~Fade , CatchDisFade, and II-Slick to be exact.

Comment

So many racists in this thread. I'm well-spoken, so I guess I'm not black according to some of you. Losers.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                  yes or no?
                  Sugar Ray Robinson looks like a mulatto. I'm sure if you were to take DNA test it'd come back as pretty mixed. According to genetic studies, the average African American in 25% European, I guess that makes Ward 62.5% white. 1/3 of European Americans are also mixed with other races. lol, we're all mixed really.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                    Sugar Ray Robinson looks like a mulatto. I'm sure if you were to take DNA test it'd come back as pretty mixed. According to genetic studies, the average African American in 25% European, I guess that makes Ward 62.5% white. lol
                    See i told you.

And some people were confused when I said Ward looks like a typical white guy (a fit one though). He looks like any other white guy if you ask me. His hair might be a little different but only cause he keeps it so short. If he grew it out he could style it and look 100% white.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      possibly,

although alot of AA's like to claim him. I don't see it. I actually see him as being more white for some reason.

Alez Bunema (100% African)

Comment

Working...
                      X