Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL Kid gets arrested and his friend snitches in front of him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fat kid used charisma to save his ass. All the mohawk kid could do is cry. Big boy only knew him for 2 and a half years so his friendship was expendable. Fat kid is a savage with that every-man-for-himself mentality. If I was mohawk dude I would stop hanging out with chubs.

I remember being that age and doing hoodrat things. Those kids' ages is when it's still cute to shoplift and vandalize and you won't get jailed for it. But once you're in high school it's not cute anymore. Get it in while you still can, youngsters, so you don't turn into one of those weirdo oldheads like Virgil Caine checking out his neighbor's 8-year-old and other pedo ****.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      This had me laughing hard, this fat blonde kid was already saying im not stealing anything already coming off guilty, and just snitched on his friend and sold him out, he told the officer can I speak to you over here away from his mohawk friend and tells him None of this was me, he never threw rocks at the window that it was his friend and tries to make it like they are not really good friends saying he only knew him for 2 and half years.

That little fat kids true nature came out, all he had to do was not say chit, the police officer was just speaking to the mohawk kid. The fat kid is telling his friend to relax just serve this time for both of us even acting like a good kid and not a partner in crime.

The ending with the fat goody two shoe fake friend had me, Excuse me sir are you going to let me walk home or you going to drive me lol.

I remember seeing this episode on cops, I remember thinking, man if this were one of my boys Id beat their @$$, than I was left with the debate of who wouldve gotten it worse, the rat or the thug? lol

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        The fat kid used charisma to save his ass. All the mohawk kid could do is cry. Big boy only knew him for 2 and a half years so his friendship was expendable. Fat kid is a savage with that every-man-for-himself mentality. If I was mohawk dude I would stop hanging out with chubs.

I remember being that age and doing hoodrat things. Those kids' ages is when it's still cute to shoplift and vandalize and you won't get jailed for it. But once you're in high school it's not cute anymore. Get it in while you still can, youngsters, so you don't turn into one of those weirdo oldheads like Virgil Caine checking out his neighbor's 8-year-old and other pedo ****.
        LMAO, this guy isclearly mentally ill.

I don't even know who you are. I only know you from **** Rack's bull**** thread. Why is it again that you decided to start tagging me in threads? I don't even read like 98% of the threads on here, so it is a bit odd on your part there, pal.

Comment

Fatty gave 0 fucks

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            LMAO, this guy isclearly mentally ill.

I don't even know who you are. I only know you from **** Rack's bull**** thread. Why is it again that you decided to start tagging me in threads? I don't even read like 98% of the threads on here, so it is a bit odd on your part there, pal.
            Do I have to spell it out ******? LMAO don't dish it if you can't take it. Don't act all butt hurt now dude

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
              Do I have to spell it out ******? LMAO don't dish it if you can't take it. Don't act all butt hurt now dude
              I'm not butthurt at all. You'd have to be a real mental midget to be offended by a troll like you. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

Welcome to my ignore list. Simply so that I hopefully don't get any more notifications about some lame thread you tagged me in.

Comment

I'd have done the same to get myself out of trouble

Comment

Welcome to my ignore list.
                  gotten to

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    gotten to
                    Nope, not at all. The dude is tagging me in threads, including this one here. I don't need those useless notifications.

Comment

I'm not butthurt at all. You'd have to be a real mental midget to be offended by a troll like you. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

Welcome to my ignore list. Simply so that I hopefully don't get any more notifications about some lame thread you tagged me in.
                      Oh shoot. Am I supposed to care that a bum poster put me on his ignore list??? Oh no I'm going to miss out on his insightful, riveting posts!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X