Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest posters on this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That one Chavez JR troll who got banned after the Chavez-Martinez fight was funny for a while...TF was his name??

Comment

Daggum,

It used to be the Mangler and he wasn't even trying to be funny

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
        That one Chavez JR troll who got banned after the Chavez-Martinez fight was funny for a while...TF was his name??
        Mushahadeen or something like that? That dude was great.

Skullsplitter CEO and Tha Greatest always made me laugh. Blacraven is usually pretty funny also.

Comment

What's with you damn pactards and these "we are good posters" circle jerks the last two days? This is the third one I've seen.

Comment

Warrios was hilarious. His "are fighters tested for helium" thread was gold.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=615893

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              What's with you damn pactards and these "we are good posters" circle jerks the last two days? This is the third one I've seen.
              Don't be angry that you aren't in our circle jerk

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

Warrios was hilarious. His "are fighters tested for helium" thread was gold.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=615893
                LOL he was great.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
                  Although funny is a subject quality, I believe I am the funniest. The things Anorak posts are disgusting and weird. I don't know how he gets away with some of the stuff that dude says on here, while others get banned for way less. But, yeah, I am easily the funniest on here. However, I will say that people take my humor for granted.

Also, the guy who said Anderson Silva is his favorite non-black fighter. I think it was Face-Untouched or Stax-On-Deck. Some of the racists on here are pretty funny. But, I think many people here, myself included, are playing a certain role, all in the name of comedy.

You nominate yourself? WTF?

Comment

I know, what a total cock. Even if he did think that, sheer basic modesty and pride would prevent him from saying it... or so you'd believe. :wank:

"I think I'm taken for granted." Yeah, you are... as a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by - Lefteous - View Post
                      pull counter has passed away.
                      He got perma banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X