Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd hates Bob, wouldn't beating Pac long ago stopped him earning more money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum was never going to let this fight happen. What IS wrong with these posters? This is same mentality that causes ppl like Manny to be in Tax liability. You see the writing on the wall, and you ignore it and proceed. WTF?!

Comment

• I don't know if CJGrey is actually in the boxing business or not, but I've been following his posts this evening and he hasn't spilled any insider information that I haven't already heard from news stories, interviews or (mostly) Floyd fans here on Boxingscene. For all of his connections and experience, he knows about as much as BigDunn or IMDAZED...

Comment

• Floyd is too scared. Never gonna happen.
        Like Floyd says, "What if I lose?" He's better off
        avoiding Pacquiao till he retires. Losing his zero
        is too much for him to take.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankSucketts View Post
          I don't know if CJGrey is actually in the boxing business or not, but I've been following his posts this evening and he hasn't spilled any insider information that I haven't already heard from news stories, interviews or (mostly) Floyd fans here on Boxingscene
          Because he's not in the business. He's a f**king nobody. His definition of "ties to the business" is his recent Showtime subscription that he got free for a month because it came with his White Panty Chronicles buy on the Playboy channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankSucketts View Post
            I don't know if CJGrey is actually in the boxing business or not, but I've been following his posts this evening and he hasn't spilled any insider information that I haven't already heard from news stories, interviews or (mostly) Floyd fans here on Boxingscene. For all of his connections and experience, he knows about as much as BigDunn or IMDAZED...
            Lol, yeah, analysts with access to data should spill info on message boards.

What I can do is objectively assess publicly available info:

1. Floyd's best PPV number is almost 1 million more than Pacquiao's best PPV number.
            2. Floyd agreed to 50:50 and $10M/lb penalty.
            3. Pacquiao refused random PED testing with no cutoff date.

It really is that simple.

Comment

Working...
            X