No announcement yet.

punched in the mouth by a basketball player

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punched in the mouth by a basketball player

hey i was recently punched in the mouth 5times by this guy that plays basketball, he kept my basketball and i told him "**** you" i was out of shape at the time... and was thinking of getting him arrested for a battery, i can now lift more than him and know i could whoop him now... wat should i do about the situation? should i break him down or just let it go?

You can lift more than him so now you can whoop him?

Comment

basketball players can't fight for ****. if you got beat up by a basketball player you need to retire from fighting...

take estrogen to control your temper so that you don't lose it and get beat up again.

Comment

Next time you see him just ask "Do you even lift bro?"

Comment

Buajajajajajaja wtf? He kept jabbing your mouth? lol You should go to him and scream "I'm stronger than you now!!!" and beat the shiet out of him.

Comment

dude you should have done him the first time, its now too late....your dignity is gone.

dont be over confident too, you dont want to go in their all guns blazin to get beat up again

but good luck to you anyway, make him dance for mercy

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              You can lift more than him so now you can whoop him?
              My same reaction.

Comment

Back him down to under the hoop, twist on him and hit him in the head with a dumbell!!! Invite him to the gym and throw on the gloves and see what he's got. I have a felling your in deep because he punched you 5 times and you did NOTHING!! Do you have an older sister?? Ray.

Comment

i was out of shape at the time, i was smoking cigs... and i can box too, im trying to figure out whether to kick him out of town or just be his friend, thats wat im trying to figure out he is now intimidated by me and i told my boys that go there wat he did... should i ruin his life?

Comment

If he punched you 5 times in the face and you didn't do anything, I HIGHLY doubt he's intimidated by you...

Comment

Working...
                    X