Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was more exciting and impressive: Vitali vs. Arreola, or Haye vs Valuev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    You made this thread why?
    Because he is worried: If Haye can hurt Valuev, he can definitely hurt Wlad.

Comment

Well... Arreola a fat ass who is much smaller then you or Valeuv who is twice the size and 100 pounds heavier, who is gonna look more impressive REALLY?

I was screaming at the tv for Haye to throw more like in the 12th but i have seen him in pretty much the majority of his other fights which all were 10x more exciting then this or the normal Wlad fight..

Comment

Another biased poll from a hugely biased poster with a perpetual agenda, as usual. Both fights sucked, so there should've been an option to reflect that (minority) opinion.

Comment

I'm sure if they switched opponents David Haye would retire Areola and Vitali would get in a close decision with Valuev, even Valuev might actually be able to Hit vitali with some jabs which he was unable to do against Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            Either Klitschko would have stopped him.

But now that Valuev is just a contender instead of a titleholder, we may finally see a Klitschko vs. Valuev.
            Either of them probably would, but I wouldn't really want to see that fight other than to watch Valuev get ko'd. I hope Haye doesn't get derailed though, I hope he wins all of his fights until he gets the Wlad fight....that is really the only meaningful fight that can be made at HW.

Comment

LOL...

Come on Tunners....silly question.

Its like comparing apples to liquid ****.

Comment

Vitali's win was more exciting no doubt.

Haye's was more impressive as I was 95% sure vitali would win, and was 50/50 on whether haye could do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by SLASHEh View Post
                  Haye hardly landed, even though Valuev is very easy to hit!

David Haye is a boring fighter like Corey Spinks.

Comment

Originally posted by SLASHEh View Post

Haye's was more impressive as I was 95% sure vitali would win, and was 50/50 on whether haye could do the job.
                    This!!!^^^^^^^

nobody ever looks good against Valuev, they have to adapt to much for his size and never get to do what they do best.
                    Haye won, he hurt him, he has a title and a nessesary job has been taken care of.

The SHW division shouldn't have been given up. Fat, slow and boring spoilers shouldn't be mixed with prime HW's.

Comment

Vitali wins the poll!

Comment

Working...
                      X