No announcement yet.

Mosley reveals gameplan vs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    I love these threads because it justifies my assumption that Flo Mo's have no real boxing knowledge outside of silly catch phrases like "check hook" or vague/meaningless comments like "Shane has no game plan".

Seriously could you boxing know nothings at least analyze the fight a bit more than just saying empty statements that do nothing to support your opinions.
    Floyd is going to move like a rabbit, he's going to try and frustrate Shane. One thing for sure Floyd better not lay on the ropes with Shane because that shoulder roll technique ain't gonna work Shane's 2 smart for that he will murder that body

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      This is Boxing not MMA, if you can't appreciate a guy who has mastered the fundamentals skills of his sport, then your not a real fan of that sport. He is a finest pure Boxer, if his opponent is good enough to pressure him to fight, he will and still be in control.
      Pernell Whitaker>>>Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
        In truth, Pernell Whitaker >>> Nearly Everybody.

So there's no shame in that.

Comment

"Check hook".

When did you first use it?
          Never used it. When did you first use your dumb*** colored font? Did you use it to distract people from the stupity of your posts?

Comment

Meh, you really can't come in with a gameplan against Floyd. Because 10/10 times, the gameplan is gonna fly right out the window.

Mosley's best bet is to take his time and try to get Floyd at the same time Floyd tries to get him. That way it comes down to who has the power to hurt who. Because if Floyd's chin isn't that durable, if he gets caught the same time he tries to punch, he can go night night. I already said it before. If Floyd gets hit with one of those hayemakers Margarito ate, he is taking a dirt nap.

I just don't think it Floyd is going to get hit flush, if much at all.

Comment

Sounds like Shane is going to constantly mix it up so he keeps Floyd thinking rather than reacting, while maintaining the consistent goal of not letting Floyd run. With fighters who think a lot like Floyd, keeping them thinking is a smart move, if Mosley can mix it up enough.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                Never used it. When did you first use your dumb*** colored font? Did you use it to distract people from the stupity of your posts?
                If you've never used it,

why are you replying to me?

My post in regard to pistol was about people who use terms they never used until they heard.

Why you're crying about it, I don't understand.

But to answer your question,

I've always used colored fonts to make it easier to find my posts out of the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
                  Floyd is going to move like a rabbit, he's going to try and frustrate Shane. One thing for sure Floyd better not lay on the ropes with Shane because that shoulder roll technique ain't gonna work Shane's 2 smart for that he will murder that body
                  I've seen people say that...and that they intend to do it. But they end up finding out that those counter shots up top are unpleasant.

Like the one that buckled Oscar.

Comment

If you've never used it,

why are you replying to me?

My post in regard to pistol was about people who use terms they never used until they heard.

Why you're crying about it, I don't understand.

But to answer your question,

I've always used colored fonts to make it easier to find my posts out of the lot.
                    It's bad to let people get away with lying. That's why society's as bad as it is now. Still didn't say how Fraud will be exposed.

Comment

Bottom line, he has mastered those skills even though Pernell Whitaker is arguably better.

Comment

Working...
                      X